ProPoints Ems slimming down for her 25th!

Emilyx

Silver Member
hi all

well ive decided to join ww. i was doing slim and save however i had a bad reaction yesterday (after 2 shakes) so my oh is using up those shakes. i also decided that i do need the extra support to keep me on track, however the local group isnt on until 8th jan! so im doing it on my own for now *eek*

im currently 11st6lbs & would like to be a size 6 for my birthday. christmas day i was in a size 10 dress so im hoping i can do it! my birthdays not until july so *fingers crossed*

26pp a day. as long as i stick to filling options throughout the day im sure ill be okay.

so today is day one.

breakfast - 2 warburtons danish bread & margarine - 4pp
lunch - nothing as not hungry
snacks - cocopop bar, cracker bread & philly - 6pp
dinner - baked potato, breaded chicken and beans - 13pp
23/26pp

food diary will be a bit boring for few days as moneys gone straight to buying stuff for little ones birthday!

x

Since today lol... Been switching between slimming world and weight watchers for the last couple of months but signed up online yesterday..... Hoping to get to target before my 29th in May. X

so day one done :) piece of cake! lol. also managed to get 3l of water down me, i was living on coke and fizzy drinks again for a couple of weeks - eurgh! so hoping for a bigish loss this week, 4lbs would be nice lol

will update tomorrow with food diary :)

aww im sure it will! just keep going, its got to budge some time :p

1st day went great, stuck to my points. on day 2 now and so far so good! how was your first day?

food diary for today.
breakfast - two warburton crumpets with marg - 6pp
lunch - nowt as not feeling hungry
dinner - 2 slices of warburton bread, beans and egg - 10pp
snacks - christmas tree cookie, 4 cracker bread & philly - 7pp
23/26pp

xx

aww im sure it will! just keep going, its got to budge some time :p

1st day went great, stuck to my points. on day 2 now and so far so good! how was your first day?

food diary for today.
breakfast - two warburton crumpets with marg - 6pp
lunch - nowt as not feeling hungry
dinner - 2 slices of warburton bread, beans and egg - 10pp
snacks - christmas tree cookie, 4 cracker bread & philly - 7pp
23/26pp

xx

Ooh crumpets! May buy some next time I'm out shopping.
I found the first day quite easy actually...I was craving salad and fruit after all the mince pies lol. X

lol! thats the healthy way! its weird how much junk food bloats you doesn't it? we had a few days of junk food and bleurgh! the crumpets were nom nom but wayy too much in points when you can get the tesco ones for less points - never mind i'll get them when i do shopping monday.

how was your day today chick? day 2 is over :D
xx

Back