Em's weightloss diary.

They're absolutely delicious slimmingagain. I make them for the whole family and even my daughter who is so blinkin fussy loves them.
You just bash your chicken breasts till flattened. Add a heaped teaspoon of soft cheese with garlic and herbs. Roll up the breasts ( use coctail sticks to secure )
Salt and pepper (I don't use salt)
have three plates ready. 1 with 120g fresh breadcrumbs. 1 with a beaten egg and one with 2 tblsp flour. Then dip each breast in flour, then egg, then finally breadcrumbs. Put in a baking tray sprayed with spray
oil and bake for 35 mins to 40 mins until golden brown at gas 5/190o/375oF

They're really tasty. I always give me OH and the kiddies new potatoes but I'll have salad or veg and feel completely satisfied. They're 4.5 points. Sorry I don't know the calories.

I've had another loss this week - 1.5 lbs so that's 10.5lbs in four weeks and I'm starting to notice a difference. I put some pj's on that I haven't worn for a while and they were so baggy. My OH was like OMG !!! That feels so nice ! I thought I'd lost 3 cos on my scales I had so I was a little disappointed but I've woken up today quite proud.
Yesterday my food wasn't too good. We went to watch Avator at the IMAX in Manchester and I had three scoops of Ben and Jerrys. Then after we went mcd's and I had chicken sandwich, fries and sprite zero. I pointed it all up when I got home and the ice cream was 10 points. Holy cow I couldn't believe it!! I used to eat that by the tub. I'm certainly learning how I got fat in the first place!

Thanks for the recipe, Embo. Sounds easy enough will try making them as soon as back on food.
I watched Avatar on Tuesday as well! :DThought it was great though wouldn't usually go for that type of films.

And another great loss for you this week - well done!

Kat

I find that I too get abit irritable if I feel hungry and then I usually make a cup of, say Chocolate Options Drink... mmmm

it takes away the wanting something sweet, I'm off for one now... grrrr!!

Thanks for the tipwalkonby. I'll definitely try that. Love hot chocolate too.

And slimmingagain I can't get over your weight losses. You should be so proud of yourself. Fan bloody tastic!!! What do you mean by "real food" ? Are you on shakes? Sorry for the noseyness!!

I've had a terrible food day. The worse one in four weeks. I was fine at breakfast, lunch and dinner but then my daughter made pancakes, reeeeeally big thick ones, and I ate about five of them. With loads of sugar and lemon. I feel so sick and disappointed in myself. I won't allow myself to wallow in self pity cos that's one of the reasons I became so overweight but can't help feeling disappointed.
I wanted to write about this because it's not fair to only speak of the successful days. The days that aren't so good are a reality. No one can be perfect ALL of the time!! The great thing about WeightWatchers is that I can save for the rest of the week, exercise a little harder and hopefully pull it back. Time will tell I suppose x

And slimmingagain I can't get over your weight losses. You should be so proud of yourself. Fan bloody tastic!!! What do you mean by "real food" ? Are you on shakes? Sorry for the noseyness!!
Not at all! I love talking about my diet... :D yes I'm on meal replacements. Not just shakes but soups and bars as well. I do have salad/veggies occasionally but not every day. So I suppose anything other than that is the 'real food' for me now. :rolleyes: Will do this for two more weeks then start adding meals so not long to go before all the cooking fun begins..

Dont' worry about the pancakes (yumm!). You can still have a good week, the important thing is that you are on the right track and know how to stay on it. You are right occasional slip ups happen to everybody - it's what happens after that matters!

Kat

Well I've just had the worst four days since starting my diet. I lost 1 lb last week which I was so proud of because of "pancake gate!!" but I don't know what's come over me at all. Just been shovelling all kinds of junk in my gob ! Chocolate, icecream, cake, crisps, takeaways. Made myself sick with it all. I don't know whether it's because I know I'm not going to my weightwatchers meeting this week cos of work or what but I have some serious making up to do.
Thankfully I've woken up today with my head straight and feel determined again so I'll see how I get on. Just wanted to check in here tho, haven't been on for a while.
Thanks for your support and encouragement guys. Really helped me put things in perspective xx

Lost 1/2 lb this week. Should have put on really but I was really careful and exercised more. Really got into my hip hop dancing and love kick boxing. I bought a DVD last year and never really bothered but I'm loving it now.

Aw thanks Aisha. Half a pound was unexpected but gratefully accepted !!
I've had a much better week. I'm totally getting addicted to exercise!! Getting sweaty and moving a lot used to scare the he'll out of me but now I love the rush !! I even kept up with my 13 yr old daughter tonight woo hoo !!
I've got weighties in the morning, we'll see if it's all paid off.
I feel great and can see a shape forming again! My waist's coming back to say hello !!! My OH keeps laughing when I refer to all this as "operation wedding dress" !!

Well things are still awful at home but I'm not letting that get me down and nothing will make me eat junk.
I've had a great food day anyhow. I'm particularly enjoying my soups i've been making. It's been leek and potato this week. Planning my meals and writing it all down is a massive part of my success I'm sure. I've been using my pedometer for the last week too. I offered to do all the walking around the hospital where I work and it's amazing how many steps I walk each day. I earned 26 bonus points last week!! I didn't eat them tho!!

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - soup and wholemeal bread
yoghurt
Dinner - weightwatchers sweet n sour chicken
2 satsumers
through out the day weightwatcher fruities and for supper 2 wholemeal toast with jam.

I'm really proud of myself because an argument with my partner a few weeks ago would have lead to mc d's or dominoes to try to fix how I feel with food, but I'm learning that over eating makes it all so much worse. The guilt after a binge is horrendous.

Thanks for the reply Amber. We have two things in common now, wanting to lose weight and we're both competitive!! Hope you have a great weekend too chick. I'm working tomorrow but got Sunday off Yay!!
So finally made up with OH !! He's admitted he needs some help with his nicotine withdrawal and is off to the smoking cessation clinic Monday!!!

I've allowed myself a treat today. Well two actually. A sausage roll and a doughnut. This seems to be working for me. I have one day a week where I can eat some naughty food!! That way I've got something to look forward to and I can save my points.

Well I was just lying in bed and all of a sudden I thought, blummin 'eck I haven't don't my diary for AGES !!
Altogether I've lost 23lbs. I'm still going strong. I've almost lost 10% of my weight and I feel great. In mind and body. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Drink loads of water, watch my food and I'm getting some great losses.
I've just been Reading through my earlier posts and I was taken back to that night when I just knew I had to do something about my weight. Since then I've only gained weight once (which is great for me)
and long may this continue.
I just wanted to check in too cos I wanted anyone who's interested to know I haven't given up!!

Back