Encouragement needed.. .

Sharpalina

Oh Dear, Just back from weigh in. Only lost 1 lb this wk. I am due my period this wk, so im presuming that is why... Although every other time around my period i never seen it affect my weigh ins before...So why is it starting now? :( I didnt cheat, not once. is my weigh loss going to slow down now because i dont have as much to lose? Im sooo disheartened... I had a really hard wkend too, was sick in bed most of it, with upset stomach and very bad headaches. Didnt eat, even though everyone was trying to make me, saying it was bodys way of telling me i needed food. Really could have done with a good weigh in today..... :( :(

oh honey, so sorry to hear you've not been well! well done for not eating. my monthlys didnt affect my weigh in last time i was on LT but this time they are every now and again so it could just be bad luck this time.

1lb is still 1lb off, but i understand your disappointment. the weight loss may slow down the less you have to lose, but i think the majority of people seem to still loss 2 - 3 plus a week.

don't worry about it hun - put it down to bad luck and be positive about next week.

much love! x

Could be being poorly and not having your shakes put u into starvationmode, u really need to have all your calories each day . Next week u will probably have a really good loss. Don't lose heartx

i was sick one week and i didnt lose anything i tink its our body's way of reacting if it tinks we will need our fat to survive while we are ill! The pharmacist seemed to tink that my body went into shock wen i was sick so anyway dats wat im hoping coz i didnt eat anything either.

chin up babes 1lb is alot after all-8 sausages as jenny said. Look to next week.

Ah you poor thing.As you say, you could have done with a good result after being so poorly. Try and forget about it and look forward to next week.

Back