Encouragement please

Day one of Lipotrim, not feeling too bad but missing the nightly glass of wine. Only need to loose a stone and a half but to me that very important. Am a happy size 12 at 10 1/2 stone, not looking to be a size zero;)

Starting weight 12stone

THe best advice is to keep drnking water. Not in big glassfulls, just keep sipping all the time as it really helps keep you from feeling hungry. You will lose your weight in no time but be very careful afterwards. Eat healthily then to maintain.

welcome to lipotrim. first of all you shud be down one and a half stone pretty fast. Just remember to drink loads of water. I never really was a drinker so cant really help with that but you shud just take this diet as a detox for your system a few weeks without a glass of wine wont kill you and wen you see the results at your first weigh in you prob wont tink missing wine is a huge ting. I have read bout a few people who wud drink a gud bit before this diet and managed to do it! So you shud be grand. Try ice with the shakes its a real lifesaver.

Aw sorry your struggling with it cant you put your water in a wine glass and pretend its a glass of wine, read a good book to take your mind off it. Im sure you can have sparkling water to (i don't like it) but a lot of people do.:)

Soda water is quite good, just makes a change from plain water and looks ok in a glass if you are out too. (makes you a cheap round)

Welcome to LT & the forum!

A stone & a half is going to drop off you on LT!! As everyone's said - keep the water up & you'll be fine! Best of luck :)

Hannah

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the support, on day 3 now and feeing really crappy but dont mind as believe this is the worst day, I really hope so:cry:

Oh babe i remember the 3rd day but its so worth it wen you have your weigh in just get through the 1st week and your weigh in's will make you have the strength to continue on!

It will get easier, incredibly easier. Just hang in there and keep up the water. Look forward t your weigh in!!!!

Back