Encouragers & Positive People sought....

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi,

I'm looking for a buddy (or more) who will struggle with me as I look to lose just over 4 stone doing mainly green days from home.

Main form of exercise is walking my wonder dog....

do voluntary work with older people.

single....

done SW before and lost 5.5 stone before I lost my way ~ Hope to go back and lose this 4 stone for good and keep it off.

I'm quite able to give myself a kick so would like to have fellow encouragers and positive people to walk with me.

Judith & PIckle the wonder dog

Good to see you...

you seem to be doing real good... what's your secret?

I seem to be losing my way but I have been on plan today so that might help a little tomorrow when I weigh.... as it is I'm looking at a 3lb gain this week. My own fault.... just need to get back on plan.

How can I encourage you?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I have done well for the first 6 months when I first joined. I've been this weight for a whole year now! On and off on and off.. But I'm getting better at losing more than gaining now so let's see the next 6 months ago.

Have you had a splurge? What did you eat?

I just need a kick up the backside on a permanent basis! Lol

When did u join?

I have been poncing arround forever it seems. I am thinking of joining SW on~line tomorrow and starting afresh. I mean only 10 pounds in 6 months ~ I know at least its off and not on but I could do so much better.

I am determined now ~ been on green plan today.

A week ago I went to a class to get the put to date book etc., but IMAGE therapy doesn't do it for me and I could do with spending that £5 on food. Mind you if I join on~line..... I'm unsure. Defo don't want to go back to class.... and I have been a member online before and thought it was over~hype.... (money for old rope) so who knows I might just use this site to its fullest and eat that extra cash!

Judith & Pickle

justjudith said:
I have been poncing arround forever it seems. I am thinking of joining SW on~line tomorrow and starting afresh. I mean only 10 pounds in 6 months ~ I know at least its off and not on but I could do so much better.

I am determined now ~ been on green plan today.

A week ago I went to a class to get the put to date book etc., but IMAGE therapy doesn't do it for me and I could do with spending that £5 on food. Mind you if I join on~line..... I'm unsure. Defo don't want to go back to class.... and I have been a member online before and thought it was over~hype.... (money for old rope) so who knows I might just use this site to its fullest and eat that extra cash!

Judith & Pickle

I've tried a different approach this week- still doing sw but taken the pressure right off.

Not counted syns, not counted hexs like I used too. Just made sure that my main meals are sw.. Making sure I have my intake of fibre and calcium and the rest of the time being mindful of what I'm eating. I'm just sick of counting syns, weighing my HEX'S, and just thinking about sw too much.

I've also stopped eating carbs in the evening. So technically ive been having red days I guess...but again, just not out the pressure on to do it to the letter.

I've had a period for 2 weeks and I put on 1/2 stone! Part due to the period I'm sure and the other part me being fed up of the period and eating rubbish. It's finished now thankfully and how good would it be to be back to what I was two weeks ago!

Image therapy was rubbish in my group. I joined in the beginning of the year hoping I'd love the image therapy but it was diabolical. I'd be coming home on a Tuesday evening hungry, tired and just bored of going to group- I stopped going after a little while and have my online membership now. Online is only good for the syn calculator- tis very handy but over priced for sure.

I have re~started.

3.5 pound gain this morning so enough faffing about I'm getting determined and stubborn once again.

I was thinkiong of joining on~line but decided to join walking with attitude (it is an australian site that does walking challenges) which I hope will motivate me with Body Magic. Pickle will enjoy longger walks I am sure...

Hows the weather where you are? I have heard about storms and flooding but apart from the very odd shower its been nice and warm this last week..... now I've said that I guess it'll rain again!

In a wee while I will walk Pickle and then come home and might make myself noodles. I have some (dried) chilli noodles which I am using as free ~ I'm being loyal to the spirit of SW but not to the letter!

Judith & Pickle

Hi and welcome...

How are you both doing this week?

I had a bit of a blip day yesterday but thats been the only day since Sunday.... Now if only I can make it through to Saturday on~plan I might just see a loss.... fingers crossed.

Today I had a jacket potato out with beans and cheese ~ had a salad with it. I count the cheese as my HE's so might just short change myself as I calculate it on a green day as 4 HE's but this is fudging the plan somewhat.

What is your hardest day of the week?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi Judith!

I don't have a day during the week that is particularly hard. I mean, some days are, but it's not always the same one!
I find it quite hard to be motivated when I don't see a loss (or a significant loss some week), but then I check this list I have made (which I should update) and it makes me stay motivated! Maybe you could also add a few things of your own there? Or start a new list if you feel that's better?
I also have hard days when it's close to TOM. But I guess that's the same for all of us! Or if I have only something small with me for lunch at work and I'm hungry.
It also helps that I have a hobby that requires my hands to work all the time (knitting). This way it's quite difficult to snack on things while I watch TV...! :)

Back