End of a Positive Day 10

Anna-Marie

Had a good day today, great change from yesterday, much more positive :D hope you all are keeping focused and looking forward to reaching your goals :D Good night all & happy dreams :bighug:

Check you out breezing through :)

Hi Anna Marie...

Im glad ur getting on so well. We have pretty similar stats.....im starting today and hope to be 12 something next week like u.....it would be such a boost.

Keep up the good work

Ava
xxx

It was a huge boost for me Ava..kept me going! I'm hopeful to see what I've achieved this week, at weigh in tomorrow...hope it's a good result, had a bit of a struggle some days but stayed true so I'm thankful for that :) any loss is a bonus and it all counts towards our goal, hope you have a good 1st week, keep us posted :) xx

Check you out breezing through :)
Feels like that some days, like its a doddle, then others its like the hardest thing ever! I've been trying to keep busy while my body gets used to it, it's a battle but I'm winning so far n had those few extra baths lately which have helped lol ;) xxx

It was a huge boost for me Ava..kept me going! I'm hopeful to see what I've achieved this week, at weigh in tomorrow...hope it's a good result, had a bit of a struggle some days but stayed true so I'm thankful for that :) any loss is a bonus and it all counts towards our goal, hope you have a good 1st week, keep us posted :) xx

Ooooh good luck for tomoro. I just keep thinking July will fly around. I just dont eat food anymore. Have to get my head around that.

Well done for staying 100%. Your an inspiration

Ava
xxxx

Aww thank you Ava :) It was strange for me getting used to the 'no food' idea too, I had to keep reminding myself I wasn't allowed stuff :) lol. I try to tell myself now, that it's not forever on the days when I feel the urge to eat something and that I'll soon get to eat the foods I enjoy again. Just this time it will be in moderation and at the right times and I won't ever let myself get here again as it is a challenge what we are doing, but our goal is more than worth it at the same time! Another good thing with this diet is on top of losing the weight, I've also noticed a lot of my eating habits through not being able to eat at all and now have a better idea on how to approach eating healthier when I do eat again. I'm looking forward to being able to follow a healthy eating plan and still enjoy some 'bad foods' and being able to balance it all out and exercising to stay fit. Having total abstinence from food is a good thing as I will appreciate it more when I'm back eating again and won't over-indulge :) I'm looking forward to hear how you get on at your first weigh-in, keep focused on the bigger picture and come on here if you feel low or want to eat, it really is a great motivation to read other people's successes and get some support from other's who are going through the same trials. It's my life saver :) The hunger pangs in the early days soon subside too and the shakes do become quite filling. My results this week: lost another 5lbs at weigh-in today, so have now lost 12lbs in 2 weeks :D I'm so happy that it's working and the rate the weight is coming off, I get bored easily so this giving quick results is ideal for me and keeps me motivated..here's to another week! :D xxx

Back