End of Day 1 on 1000 Plan *MENTIONS FOOD*

Could be possible --

~~~~

I got new batts for my scales when I started my diet and they told me that my starting weight was 77.4kg :eek::cry:

I jumped on them this morning and they said 74.7kg :eek:

I don`t know whether to believe them?? I only started on Thursday morning?? Due to my underactive thyroid and PCOS I never get the huge losses everyone else does usually?

Would you trust the WI?

My first official one will be Monday at 9pm :( VERY late as it`s after work :(

Hope you all have a FABTASTIC weekend!!

LiSe Xxxx

Hi LiSe --

It could be correct. You lost the gylcogen when you went low carb and all the water that goes with it. Are you feeling a bit lighter, less bloated?

I'll see my "other" CDC on Monday morning. So, I'll get weighed again and be able to compare to last Wednesdays CDC's weight. Different Scale - but I will also check my weight tomorrow morning on my own scale, as I am doing a Sunday weigh in at home.

Note: I started SSing on the 27 of Dec. did not weigh myself until the 2nd (I couldn't bear looking at my real "start" weight), saw CDC #1 on the 5th and will see a different one on Monday at 10 -- as I did not think CDC #1 was going to work for me.

Anyway, I have only "peeked" once at my weight this week and I was only 1 pound down -- so, I am holding off for an "empty bladder, first thing in the morning, in my undies weigh in!" I need to see a decent loss -- 3 pounds would be such a boost!

MM

No, not heading for a crash... just putting a lot of energy ad enthusiasm into it! It's infectious, too! Day three for me, not easy but not as hard as I feared... I really want to pick and nibble but the fridge and cupboards are clear of anything I might be able to justify as 'OK' and that's a good thing. I am going to have a coffee now and then my lunch porridge in an hour or so. I'm very thirsty and drinking really is helping... come on ketosis!

xxx

Aww bless you, Thanks x I hope I am helping you in some way, We CAN do this!!

Well done for not giving in and picking, You`re doing great :D

I am going to buy a lot more porridge next week as I can have the Maple & Pecan one and it`s lush :heartpump: but I only got enough for breakfast this week as I wasn`t sure if it would taste nice lol

I`m drinking 4L of water a day plus water with shakes and for brews etc, I`m sure it`s helping :D

Heres to the end (nearly) of another day! :D

Xxxxx

Hi LiSe --

It could be correct. You lost the gylcogen when you went low carb and all the water that goes with it. Are you feeling a bit lighter, less bloated?

I'll see my "other" CDC on Monday morning. So, I'll get weighed again and be able to compare to last Wednesdays CDC's weight. Different Scale - but I will also check my weight tomorrow morning on my own scale, as I am doing a Sunday weigh in at home.

Note: I started SSing on the 27 of Dec. did not weigh myself until the 2nd (I couldn't bear looking at my real "start" weight), saw CDC #1 on the 5th and will see a different one on Monday at 10 -- as I did not think CDC #1 was going to work for me.

Anyway, I have only "peeked" once at my weight this week and I was only 1 pound down -- so, I am holding off for an "empty bladder, first thing in the morning, in my undies weigh in!" I need to see a decent loss -- 3 pounds would be such a boost!

MM

Up to last night, I hadn`t lost anything either, Then this am it showed the difference. I`m sure you`ll have lost :D

Good luck for your WI Xx

I`m feeling slightly peckish this evening. But nothing that I`m not able to ignore ;)

I am sat here just now like a mental case sniffing the (empty) pack of Hot Cross Buns :rolleyes: It smells DIVINE!!!!!

I think I`ll go make my last shake in a minute to curb the hunger pangs. Not bad considering they`re not THAT bad and I`m on day 3 :D

Everyone else is having Meatballs & Spaghetti for tea tonight, I`m going to have some Cod and Salad :D

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday evening xX

Hi SS, et al --

You gotta love ketosis. My DD was having fish and chips -- and smelling it made me a bit quesy... not hungry at all. :)

I hope everything is going great with you this weekend. Did you do any baking, after all.

MM

Hey SS,

Sounds like you're going great guns! I hope I have your determination this week! xx

Hi SS, et al --

You gotta love ketosis. My DD was having fish and chips -- and smelling it made me a bit quesy... not hungry at all. :)

I hope everything is going great with you this weekend. Did you do any baking, after all.

MM

SO sorry MM! I have just seen your other post. How was Cirque de Soilel? I hope you all had a lovely time :D

Hehe@ Ketosis ;) I`m glad you`re coping well with smells :D

We haven`t done the baking yet, We are rubbish! We keep meaning to, Then end up doing something else :rolleyes:

Have a good week Xx

Day 3 Food Diary - 08.01.11

Breakfast -

Maple & Pecan Porridge

~

Lunch -

Strawberry Shake
80g Skinless/Boneless Chicken Thigh Fillet
10g Tesco Mixed Salad Leaves

~

Tea -

Chocolate Mint Shake
2 Poached Eggs
10g Tesco Mixed Salad Leaves

~

Liquid total for the day -

5fl oz with Porridge
Mug of Green Tea with Mint
4Ls of water
10fl oz with lunch shake
3 Mugs of weak black coffee
10fl oz with tea time shake

~

Total Cals etc -

Cals - 731
Carbs - 46
Fat - 28
Protein - 73

*** I went over on my Protein by 16 yesterday :(

I have decided to split my meal allowance into two on some days so that I can have a lunch aswell as a tea if I`m feeling a bit flaky lol

LiSe --

Sounds like a good plan. I think being able to shake things a bit helps. Esp. if you were one of those people who ate when they were bored. I was.

MM

Last edited:
Day 4 Food Diary ~ 09.01.11

Breakfast -

Maple & Pecan Porridge

~

Lunch -

Chocolate Milkshake

~

Tea -

100g Cod Fillet - Baked with Garama Masala Spice sprinkled over
60g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
10g Wild Rocket
Strawberry Milkshake
**pudding -
60g Fat Free Natural Yogourt with Cinnamon Spice sprinkled into it

~

Liquid total for the day SO FAR - NOT FINISHED YET lol

1 mug of weak black coffee
2L of water
3-5fl oz with porridge
2 mugs of green tea with mint
8fl oz with lunch time shake

**Will have at least 1L more of water & at least 1 more Green Tea with Mint ;)

~

Total Cals etc -

Cals - 588
Carbs - 47
Fat - 11
Protein - 69

Went over on my Protein again ;(( I`m trying to up my cals cos I`m sposed to be having 810 but I can`t without going WAY over on my Protein :(

Weigh in tomorrow, Hoping I have lost a decent amount! My scales say 6lbs, But it`s not my scales I`m officially going by and I will be weighing late at night after work (after 9pm) so I know I`ll weigh heavier anyway :(

LiSe --

Sounds like a good plan. I think being able to shake things a bit helps. Esp. if you were one of those people who ate when they were bored. I was.

MM
I have noticed a couple of times I feel "hungry" but I`m actually not if that makes sense? And am wondering if it`s boredom? and if it happened before and I ate when I really didn`t need to?

Hi , just wanted to say good luck with WI tomorrow , ihave mine too but first thing , I always make sure I get an early slot as I can weigh anything up to 5lb more at night :eek::eek::eek: I am hoping to have lost at least half of the 18 lb I gained over crimbo !!!!!

I didn't think you could 'go over' on protein as this is what you need to build muscles, which in turn speads up your metabolism. Am I wrong?

I'm on 810 and manage to eat about 750cals a day, but I have milk. Could you have milk in some of your drinks to raise your calorie intake.

Hi , just wanted to say good luck with WI tomorrow , ihave mine too but first thing , I always make sure I get an early slot as I can weigh anything up to 5lb more at night :eek::eek::eek: I am hoping to have lost at least half of the 18 lb I gained over crimbo !!!!!

That`s why I`m worried :( Cos by MY scales, I have lost 6lbs but that is first thing in the morning and I can gain anything up to 5lbs in a day :(

I work two jobs. So am at 1 job during the day, Then at the second in the evening. My CDC also works during the day, So the only option I have is to go when my clinic job is finished but I don`t finish til 9pm :(

This is a short week for me too, As I need a Monday WI so that I can go when I`m at clinic as my CDC lives near my work but obviously, With it being a bank Hol, I couldn`t see her til Wednesday and started Thursday am.

Ahhh *stress* Hope her scales show a loss :(

Good luck for yours, When is it? Xxxx

I didn't think you could 'go over' on protein as this is what you need to build muscles, which in turn speads up your metabolism. Am I wrong?

I'm on 810 and manage to eat about 750cals a day, but I have milk. Could you have milk in some of your drinks to raise your calorie intake.

Thanks for the reply :)

I chart my intake on myfitnesspal and I`m allowed 1500 cals, 210 Carbs, 51 Fat & 57 Protein a day (at my height and weight) to lose weight. It`s this protein that I am talking about.

I really don`t like milk :( I don`t know if I could drink the shakes with it? I might try it sometime, But for now, I have bought some fat free natural yogourt :)

Reactions: kae
LOL LiSe --

Do you have any idea how much those 4 litres of water you drink every day weigh!

I once made the the mistake of drinking a litre of water on my way to a LL meeting (I was afraid my ketostix would be too dark) -- and when I was there I got weighed and showed no loss. By the end of the meeting (I'd been to to loo) -- I was a pound down, and in the morning I was three down! So, the five pounds gained over the day is probably due to your "good behaviour"!

MinnieMel

Good luck for your WI tomoz lisey! Try not to stress! It will show eventually! The water you drink weighs loads!

When you weigh next monday at 9 it should even the scales out!

Have u been measuring hun? Maybe you could measure to see if u lost any inches?

hugs to you my lovely!

xxxxxxx

LOL LiSe --

Do you have any idea how much those 4 litres of water you drink every day weigh!

I once made the the mistake of drinking a litre of water on my way to a LL meeting (I was afraid my ketostix would be too dark) -- and when I was there I got weighed and showed no loss. By the end of the meeting (I'd been to to loo) -- I was a pound down, and in the morning I was three down! So, the five pounds gained over the day is probably due to your "good behaviour"!

MinnieMel

I`m really worrying about it and debating not drinking much water tomorrow until after my WI but don`t know if that`ll have a detrimental affect too? :sigh:

Maybe only have the water in my porridge in the am before work and my shake in the afternoon bout 2.30pm and nothing else til after weigh in after 9pm???

ARGH!!!

Good luck for your WI tomoz lisey! Try not to stress! It will show eventually! The water you drink weighs loads!

When you weigh next monday at 9 it should even the scales out!

Have u been measuring hun? Maybe you could measure to see if u lost any inches?

hugs to you my lovely!

xxxxxxx

Thanks hunnie :heartpump: No doubt, I`ll be texting you with the bad news as soon as I get in my car :rolleyes: lol

Yes, I will be measuring monthly or maybe 2 weekly as I`m hoping it won`t take months to lose the 2st :(

:sign0168:

Back