End of Day 1 on 1000 Plan *MENTIONS FOOD*

Good luck Lise, not that you're going to need it! :)

Just do what you normally do before your WI. If your pattern's the same every week then you'll see a steady loss as time goes by. Drinking some water before you go might add a bit of weight, but on aggregate it won't matter. :)

I used to do daft things like keep myself dehydrated on a Saturday morning before my WI, but it got too much when the weather warmed up! :D

Have a great day! :)

Thanks for the luck x I actually just posted on your thread as we both have our first WIs and we`re also both unofficially weighing at home ;) lol

I have held back on the water a lot today as I was unsure whether to or not and now it`s too late to chug a load or it`ll show :sigh:

I`ll make up for it when I get home tonight and will keep on track next week :D

Look forward to hearing about your WI later tonight Xx

hey hunni - just try not to guzzle LOADS after WI - to make up for the day as the water amount recommended on CD is meant to be spread out over the whole day - there's a post on here somewhere about someone who actually DIED on LL by trying to have all their water in the evening and their organs drowned.

Not wanting to freak you out! But please dont try and get ALL the water in, in one go xxxx

Hi All --

Just to clarify: I not suggesting that LiSe not drink her water. I was reminding her that the water might be the weight, not her own body.

My LL counsellor used to tell us to consume our water like a stream going over a waterwheel at a mill... slowly slowing all day (steady).

And, Yummy Mummy is correct. Drinking too much water, too fast can cause water toxicity and a fatal potassium inbalance. (This is what often kills people who take ecstasy -- as they have incredible thirst).

MM

Day 1 of Week 2 - Struggling to eat/drink enough *sigh*

No panic x I didn`t get hardly any water in last night or all my shakes or my food.

I felt really really sick :( And just couldn`t eat or drink anything.

I`ve been equally rubbish today :/ So far, I`ve had about a litre and a half of water and 2 shakes (had them both together as it was the new porridge *nom*).

I`m hoping I`ll be properly back on track tomorrow!

Hope you're feeling better soon SS... sending a hug.

xxx

Thanks hunnie :hug99: How are you?

Sorry I haven`t been on anyones diaries the last couple of days, I`m a major fail a the moment! Xxx

Get well soon SS.
Hope you're back on track soon! :)

Cut and pasting this from my diary from earlier -

I was debating moving up a plan as I *think* I did better on that last time than 810? Can`t quite remember.

I need to lose 14lbs to reach my goal for hospital, But want to make it to 10st straight but I don`t HAVE to (though I`m going to try). I have until June to do this, So I don`t HAVE to lose it asap though it would be nice.

This morning I got a reminder than the car needs new tax at the end of the month :( And it needs to have a service before I can renew the tax which is at least £300 I hadn`t counted on :cry:

So that has been the decider for me as I`m skint enough as it is this month due to early pay and Christmas etc

This way, The shakes I have will last me double the time and I can just about afford some extra to last to the end of the month.

I cannot for the life of me remember what I can eat on 1000 plan I know I can have some fruit etc, But can`t remember EXACTLY what fruit/veg etc

I know I can have a breakfast now, So I had some of my GF cereal this afternoon after work (had nothing before work as I was running late) with a small amount of milk (bleh!) and I`ve had a Choc Mint Shake later this afternoon.

I don`t have the booklets anymore as I hadn`t planned on coming back so I am going to look for my old diary and see if I can find what to eat in that.

I`m sure I`ll gain this week for adding back the carbs :cry: but I`m upping my exercise this week and hoping that will make a difference.

----

Since then, I have had a Maple & Pecan Porridge for my second shake :cry: (wish I`d seen MrsAH`s post before now) and I also had my main meal which was -

190g chicken thigh fillet, skinless & boneless
6 slices of red onion chopped
1 clove of garlic
Paprika & Garam Masala spices
130g fat free natural yog with the spices for the chicken
4 Sprays of Sunflower Oil Fry Light

Liquid wise, I`ve had -

10fl oz with choc mint shake
mug of buillion
4 mugs of green tea with mint
1L of water
3/4fl oz with porridge