END OF DAY 1..

Sess

Well, it's the end of day one! Not a hunger pang is sight!

B: Strawberry shake - tasted of nothing, surprisingly edible
L: Chocolate shake with coffee & ice - lovely
D: Chocolate mousse - yuk!!.. couldn't finish it

I CAN do this!!! :D

Well, it's the end of day one! Not a hunger pang is sight!

B: Strawberry shake - tasted of nothing, surprisingly edible
L: Chocolate shake with coffee & ice - lovely
D: Chocolate mousse - yuk!!.. couldn't finish it

I CAN do this!!! :D

I find they all taste a bit better with a sweetner in hun!!!! : ) x

Does it matter if its the tablet sweetener or the granulated stuff?

Thanks for all your info so far, you've been a great help x

They'd taste even better with a massive piece of cake in!!!!!! PMSL......

:8855::8855::8855::8855::479:

Just the tablet hun!!! I crush em between two tablespoons!!! ; )

Well, I tried the sweetener today with my least fave - strawberry!

Crushed them (2) between 2 tsp as instructed :) and it didn't look like much at all, so stupidly added 2 more! Was far too sweet, but much better and tasted much more like a milkshake!! So thanks for that and I will def be doing that all the time... just not with 4!!

Well, I tried the sweetener today with my least fave - strawberry!

Crushed them (2) between 2 tsp as instructed :) and it didn't look like much at all, so stupidly added 2 more! Was far too sweet, but much better and tasted much more like a milkshake!! So thanks for that and I will def be doing that all the time... just not with 4!!

Lol.... 4? What u like? X

Haha I know I know! I don't even take sugar usually so it was stupid! But it just didn't look enough.. Learnt my lesson :)

Im just finishing day 2 100% for both so far
day 1
strawberry shake- nice, valilla shake - ok, chicken soup - yummy
day 2
strawberry shake , vanilla shake, choc moose - yuck yuck yuck, converted to choc shake - yuck
glad I only got one choc, extra soup next week I think
might try coffie in the vanilla but I dont think they need sweetning for me

They'd taste even better with a massive piece of cake in!!!!!! PMSL......

:8855::8855::8855::8855::479:

Now why can't they make them taste like nice gooey cakes and proper milkshakes...that would be soooo much easier to stick to ~lol~

Now why can't they make them taste like nice gooey cakes and proper milkshakes...that would be soooo much easier to stick to ~lol~

given that we all over eat or we wouldn't be here, if they tasted nice it would just mean we would all be eating 10 of them a day lol trust me the fact that they aren't very nice is a good thing x

Can we use sweetners??? if so what sort as I find some of the shakes have a lil to be desired ~lol~ ... its unfortunate as I can't stand coffee otherwise I'd love to make these coffee shakes as think they might make them taste a bit better. x x x

Can we use sweetners??? if so what sort as I find some of the shakes have a lil to be desired ~lol~ ... its unfortunate as I can't stand coffee otherwise I'd love to make these coffee shakes as think they might make them taste a bit better. x x x
We can... but the tablets hun not the granulated!!!

I have used the vanilla in Earl grey tea too!!!

x

Back