End of Day 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by staceysantucci, 1 January 2012 Social URL.

1. Hey all! Just finished my first day :) feeling great but bit weird too! Have been drinking so much water that I just feel so SO full! I couldn't face drinking my final shake :( it was vanilla again and it doesn't seem to agree with me :/ I've got 16 sachets of that flavour too! so instead I'm drinking an extra pint or two or water :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Are you allowed to take them back and swap them? Missing a pack is not going to be a good thing. Can you have them warm? Put some coffee in it? (not sure if LT its allowed)
  4. I'm not sure whether I can take them back.
    I could always ring the chemist and find out, problem is I didn't get a receipt! on any day I don't drink coffee because I don't like it so I have my doubts I'd like that :/ might give it a go tomorrow though, to not rule it out completely
  5. Divster

Divster Banned

Surely as you are signed up to them, they will know you are a client of theres? Only thing is its a bank holiday tomorrow, but still phone them and ask.

Maybe ask on the main forum area, I bet someone will know
  6. Divster

Divster Banned

I have asked Mini to come and speak to you in here
  7. No because I'm following the GP programme so I weigh etc with my doctors; they give me the prescription and the chemist just dispense the LT - will do, thanks x
  8. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

The chemist should swap them for u Hun, mine do. Ring them in mornin n confirm.
  9. thank u :) will give them a call x
  10. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    The chemist should be able to change them for you.

Go careful on the water 2 litres (approx. 4 pints) a day is what is recommended by Lipotrim.

Water must be consumed in small, but frequent servings throughout the day.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.