Attack End of day 2

ClaireS84

Sorry of this has been said in another thread but my iPhone won't search properly.

So today is the end of day 2 of attack. I'm not hungry but feeling very nauseated, tired, irritable and lethargic. Is this common and how long will it last for?

Also I think my breath is getting smelly. Is that just a side effect or something to worry about?

I suffered from all of the above and found myself relying on Sugar Free Redbull for a couple of days to help my energy levels and chewing gum because I was paranoid about my breath. Thankfully after four days I had a real energy surge and felt tons better. I guess it was my body adjusting to such a huge change in diet - from pizza/choc/crisps to just meat - poor body must have been reeling. Stick with it, you will feel better really soon. x

Hi there,
Just started attack today, I've have the same feeling, my head is pounding & feeling like a could get sick at any min.. So help me god this better be worth it LOL !!!!

Is starting Dukan so close to the holidays a good idea?

ClaireS84 - the symptoms you are describing are widely publicised as issues on the first couple of days of attack.

Check out our FAQs for more info on the diet, if you're a little in the dark ;)

Good luck to everyone starting attack.

Feeling better today. I've lost 4.2 in 2 days-amazing!!!

Not feeling very hungry today.

Thanks Maintainer. :) Do you know if there is a Xmas dinner thread?

I need to start before the holidays otherwise I will just get bigger over Xmas-I'm planning to stay on track with a PV day.

hi claire, well done for starting the diet whether its now or after xmas is no real deal as far as im concerned the main thing is you want to be healthier..., im on day 4 of attack i was like you 2nd day in felt rotten but feel great now..

looking forward to eating some tomatoes tho ha ha x

jane

I am also on day 4 and needed to start the diet before christmas as i would have used the excuse of going on a diet after christmas to eat my body weight in chocolate and then some!

I felt great on the first day of attack and then rubbish on days 2 and 3. Day 4 has been much better, felt less hungry...more satisfied with my meals and not craving sweet things and hopefully tomorrow i will feel even better.

Tomorrow you will feel better Katnav and once you have your first week's weigh in you'll be delighted!!! Best of luck with it x

Thanks for the encouragement wkdstepmum. I have already sneakily jumped on the scales this morning and was delighted at what I saw, maybe that is why I felt better today as I was spured on by the loss.

Well done! The Attack phase is miserable and fabulous in equal measure but changing your stats at the end of the first week makes it all totally worth it! Definitely recommend getting a little ticker for your signature or setting small goals too, reaching them is a constant kick up the bum and pat on the back :)

Back