end of day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rachel84, 6 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi to all,

Am coming to the end of day 2 two and just wanted to keep updated.
    Feeling good, no sign of any headaches as of yet. enjoying the shakes and soups and generally not felt hungry. Thats was until i took the xmas tree down and spotted some chocolate tree decorations, but my will power pulled me through and drinking more water made my hungry pans go away.

Thanks to all who sent advise it really does help and gives me motivation to carry on.

little note for Claire, seeing you getting closer to your goal every week is inspiration for me to get to mine two, well done am so proud and mum would be two xxx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I'm at the end of day 2 as well ... congratulations on the show of willpower with the chocie decs. :)

My weigh in is next Fri at 5pm ... when's yours?

4. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

hey

I'm on day two as well! Glad you doing ok,I've got a bit of a headache and a bit hungry but doing ok. I am struggling with the water today so hoping tomorrow will be better, I know once I get to Tuesday I will be ok.

Well done for getting through day 2 and good luck with day 3.

Noelle xxx

5. suzie_380

suzie_380 Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm also at the end of day 2.

I fill a bit uurrrgghhh!! Headache and hunger pains like you wouldn't believe. I've had 4.5 litres of water and that is it for me.

I have been good though and just rode through it.

I get weighed on Saturday morning at 10:30am

I haven't a clue if I have lost anything so far. Gonna wait for saturday.

Sue
    xx

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well done for getting through day 2 and for resisting that chocolate temptation you'll soon be in ketosis and the scales will be your best friend!!!

7. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i'll be getting weighed on friday at 6.45 (or judgement day) am staying off the scales at home tho, let it be a surprise on friday.
    Turning point for me was not feeling comfortable in clothes and always having to wear baggy tops to hide my belly and also being asked if i was pregant. Not the best thing to be asked when u dont like the way you look!!!! but at least now am doing something about it and cant wait to start seeing the effects.

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    awwww thanx rach, ur doing so well
    we will both look so different next time we meet up :)
    leave all that sugary rubbish to alex! and next time he wasnt 2 meals of an evenening tell im to eat elsewere! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.