end of day 2

Rachel84

Hi to all,

Am coming to the end of day 2 two and just wanted to keep updated.
Feeling good, no sign of any headaches as of yet. enjoying the shakes and soups and generally not felt hungry. Thats was until i took the xmas tree down and spotted some chocolate tree decorations, but my will power pulled me through and drinking more water made my hungry pans go away.

Thanks to all who sent advise it really does help and gives me motivation to carry on.

little note for Claire, seeing you getting closer to your goal every week is inspiration for me to get to mine two, well done am so proud and mum would be two xxx:D

I'm at the end of day 2 as well ... congratulations on the show of willpower with the chocie decs. :)

My weigh in is next Fri at 5pm ... when's yours?

hey

I'm on day two as well! Glad you doing ok,I've got a bit of a headache and a bit hungry but doing ok. I am struggling with the water today so hoping tomorrow will be better, I know once I get to Tuesday I will be ok.

Well done for getting through day 2 and good luck with day 3.

Noelle xxx

I'm also at the end of day 2.

I fill a bit uurrrgghhh!! Headache and hunger pains like you wouldn't believe. I've had 4.5 litres of water and that is it for me.

I have been good though and just rode through it.

I get weighed on Saturday morning at 10:30am

I haven't a clue if I have lost anything so far. Gonna wait for saturday.

Sue
xx

Well done for getting through day 2 and for resisting that chocolate temptation you'll soon be in ketosis and the scales will be your best friend!!!

i'll be getting weighed on friday at 6.45 (or judgement day) am staying off the scales at home tho, let it be a surprise on friday.
Turning point for me was not feeling comfortable in clothes and always having to wear baggy tops to hide my belly and also being asked if i was pregant. Not the best thing to be asked when u dont like the way you look!!!! but at least now am doing something about it and cant wait to start seeing the effects.

awwww thanx rach, ur doing so well
we will both look so different next time we meet up :)
leave all that sugary rubbish to alex! and next time he wasnt 2 meals of an evenening tell im to eat elsewere! lol

Back