end of day 2.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Fidgit, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Fidgit

Fidgit Full Member

So day 2 is over and what can i say....I dont feel too bad, only had half a shake this morning, was just not hungry and lunch shake went down fast....still need to have dinner shake.....does it matter how late you take it? I am really tired and a bit moody, had a bad head last night, but went to sleep and seemed much better today. I am drinking about 3 litres a day - not bad for someone with my previous drinking lifestyle....trying to be positive.....looked in the mirror today and almost puked!! Just utterly disgusting! I mean there is big and then there is me.....but I am going to loose it.....well....bring on day 3
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    well done Fidgit, have the shakes when you like, but theydo recommend you dont have all 3 close together
  4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Well done you stick at it hun and make sure you have all 3 xx
  5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

i usually have my last one just b4 bed hun,well done on getting through the day the worst is nearly over x

BIGMAMA Full Member

well done,should be proud you have completed 2 days it is an achievement!! know how hard it is in the first week but you will be so pleased with your first weigh in, and looking in the mirror is something you will be constantly doing as results are so fast on this diet.
  7. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Fidgit :) I'm on Day 2 as well - we can be LT twins lol :)

Keep with it kid... just reading the posts on here are inspiring & keep me keeping on... :)
  8. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Well done you, day 2-3 is the worst so you aredoing so well. Keep going.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.