end of day 2.....

Fidgit

So day 2 is over and what can i say....I dont feel too bad, only had half a shake this morning, was just not hungry and lunch shake went down fast....still need to have dinner shake.....does it matter how late you take it? I am really tired and a bit moody, had a bad head last night, but went to sleep and seemed much better today. I am drinking about 3 litres a day - not bad for someone with my previous drinking lifestyle....trying to be positive.....looked in the mirror today and almost puked!! Just utterly disgusting! I mean there is big and then there is me.....but I am going to loose it.....well....bring on day 3

well done Fidgit, have the shakes when you like, but theydo recommend you dont have all 3 close together

Well done you stick at it hun and make sure you have all 3 xx

well done,should be proud you have completed 2 days it is an achievement!! know how hard it is in the first week but you will be so pleased with your first weigh in, and looking in the mirror is something you will be constantly doing as results are so fast on this diet.

Well done Fidgit :) I'm on Day 2 as well - we can be LT twins lol :)

Keep with it kid... just reading the posts on here are inspiring & keep me keeping on... :)

Well done you, day 2-3 is the worst so you aredoing so well. Keep going.
Toni

Back