end of day 3

jenni

hi guys just wanted to say after feeling realy bad yesterday (day 2) today i felt much better every time i feel its hard i sit on here and click on inspirational slide show and look at all the before and after it gives me so much will power to keep going i am looking forward to friday morning thats when i go to get weighed........jenny

Well done Jenny!

You've done well - it took me till day five before I was feeling better. Congrats.

Here's to a comfortable time for the rest of your Lipotrim journey!

glad your feeling better it does get easier

Hey Jenni
keep on going, your doing great! Itll be your first weigh in in no time.
How about making a weight loss ticker? So when you are having a down day you can look at the progress your making. :)

Hi Jennie, I am end of day three too. I have had some challenges like watching my little boy eat the most gorgeous looking bacon on the most scrummy looking bread roll followed by a scone with cream and strawberries (his treat yesterday) and today going to the farm, ordering my black tea while everyone was else was eating loads of food, but I have done it!

So well done you too, good to have someone at the same stage

thanks guys for the support i know i will face some challenges on the way i will get my hubby to help me with a weight loss ticker i am useless on the pc with stuff like that and it is nice to know we are at the same stage well done to you for today it all sounded delish......jennie

Hi Jenny,

The first week is the hardest but if you can stick with it the WI makes it all worthwhile. You are doing all the right things.

The ticker is really easy to do - even I can do it and I'm a technophobe!

Also write yourself some mini goals - the more the better, I have 22!!!! Make them easily achieveable so you can date them when you do them! I'm very close to achieving my number 13!!!!! It makes you feel you are achieving them so much quicker! I don't focus on my final target just on my next mini goal.

Good luck and count the days till you get weighed.

x

Back