end of day 4 jennie

jenni

oh what a day i satarted off ok but then i had to take my daughter to my best friends house she was having a party for her daughter( :eek: the food )one and a half hours i was their i drank 2 pints of water i came home in bits my hubby said i looked realy low not my normal self and he was right i didnt feel so great but i have done it and roll on tomorrow hope i feel better can i ask aswell will i get bad breath :jelous: on this diet and what can i do if i do get it can you use mouth spray ? thats my moan for today sorry guys...jenny

Moan all you want, i had a day like that yesterday too there was food everywhere, but just think you survived it well done. you can use the listerine original mouthwash on LT and also the little listerine mouth strips which I find great if Im out with people who are eating not only do they kill the bad beath which is a sign your in ketosis but also you feel you are putting something in your mouth.

You got through it and can go to bed darn proud of yourself... WELL DONE!

One day at a time (Sweet Jesus)... you did it - well done you ! :D x

thanks guys....i am feeling much better now i have been on here and i will get hold of them listerine mouth strips they sound good the last thing i want is bad breath but i know it is a good sign....jenny

Try eBay for the Listerine Strips - got some cinnamon ones today and they are yummy! :D

Well done for staying strong :)

I get my listerine strips from the pharmacist its great cant do without them now

Well done Jenny, you got through another day and are one day closer to your first WI.

Drink plenty of water as that seems to help the breath (as well as the strips and/or mouthwash)

x

Hey Jennie, from one Jennie to another just keep goin dont give in its hard some days but itll all be worth it in the end, You did so well being surrounded by food and not picking your obviously psyched up enough to do this so just keep going . as for the breath, listerine strips are ace if you cant get them at the pharmacy buy some off ebay! if you feel tempted to pick at anything stick one or two in your mouth believe me you wont want to eat anything for ages after that (PS Two together blow your head off)

Back