END OF DAY 7

donnamarie

Silver Member
Hi all... today is day 7 for me and ive been 100% SS :)
I have been around this site a lot in the last 5 years.. I've done most diets and failed :sigh:

Im doing the Cambridge again now.. I have tried a couple of times in the past so im hoping to learn by my previous mistakes.

Reading through some of my previous posts I do seem to be in a better head space now, so im hoping this time I get to goal :)

This site really helps me to keep focused.. I love reading all your posts and a BIG well done to all of you on your losses.. Im hoping to follow in your footsteps :)

I will be posting again tomorrow after my 1st weigh in :)

Should of said did Cambridge last 2008/2009.
Anyhow had my weigh in this morning and lost 10lbs!!

Hello!!!

I am on day 7 SS too. Well done on your amazing 10lb loss :)

I asked to be weighed Monday's and Monday just gone had my first weigh in of 11lbs to chuffed with That.

Lovely to find others on SS, what packs do you have / like?

:)

Hi. Thanks and well done on your 11lb loss!
I'm on my monthly so I am very pleased with 10lb this week.
I like Choc, Choc Mint and Choc tetra. The best.
Can't stomach the soups!
For me soups not the same without crusty bread! Haha.
I've got the bars this week and I've been so looking forward to them.. Can't wait to have the crunchy mint tonight with a cup of tea. :)

Have you found it hard? I was fine this time no headache at all.. The only day I felt was hard was day 6 stress made me want food.. But it won't hunger and I managed to tell myself that and get through it.
Even though I have to cook, prepare food and lunch boxes ect for my husband and 3 kids.. I'm so pleased I've made it this far at ease really :) x

donnamarie said:
Hi. Thanks and well done on your 11lb loss!
I'm on my monthly so I am very pleased with 10lb this week.
I like Choc, Choc Mint and Choc tetra. The best.
Can't stomach the soups!
For me soups not the same without crusty bread! Haha.
I've got the bars this week and I've been so looking forward to them.. Can't wait to have the crunchy mint tonight with a cup of tea. :)

Have you found it hard? I was fine this time no headache at all.. The only day I felt was hard was day 6 stress made me want food.. But it won't hunger and I managed to tell myself that and get through it.
Even though I have to cook, prepare food and lunch boxes ect for my husband and 3 kids.. I'm so pleased I've made it this far at ease really :) x

Hello!!

I have 21 of the chocolate bricks the rest in bars, very boring but there delicious and handy to take places in there little cartons!

Out of all the bars I like the dark choc mint (major yum!) although I quite like the dark choc orange - I think it tastes just like Jaffa cake!!!

I don't have to cook at home as it's just me and The bf and he's fending for himself whilst I'm on this. But I do have to support people to cook meals go shopping etc at work and that I'm finding quite tough.

I have started a diary on here (first time I've ever done that) and that had been a great help to me as I just write all sorts of rubbish on there ;) Diary - 'goal : lose two Stone on seven weeks for dream holiday'

Yeah the tetras are very handy for when out and about. I just tend to stick to the chocolate flavours.. Like my choc me :)

I've not really got a goal in mind at the moment. Overall I want to lose 4 and a half stone.
But right now I just want to stick with it for as long as possible and shift as much weight as i can for our holiday the 20th of July.
We're taking the kids to Disneyland Paris and I want to be able to go on the rides ect with them without feeling ashamed of my size.
Disneyland is definitely my motivation :)

Hi guys im on my day 7 too i think we should all post on here to keep motivated and my holiday is the first week in june too yayyyyyyyyyyy
Im not getting weighed until saturday tho so might have a sneaky go on scales but im trying to talk myself out of it :sigh:
well done on your losses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Missie :)
I'm actually on day 8 today but no difference. I agree let's all keep in touch on here for support and motivation :)
Good luck for your weigh in. It's an amazing feeling! I'm still buzzing from it!
Roll on next Wednesday for my second weigh in :) xxx

donnamarie said:
Should of said did Cambridge last 2008/2009.
Anyhow had my weigh in this morning and lost 10lbs!!

Well done! Iv got my weigh in tonight! Super nervous lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cool let us know how it goes zx. Good luck

donnamarie said:
Yeah the tetras are very handy for when out and about. I just tend to stick to the chocolate flavours.. Like my choc me :)

I've not really got a goal in mind at the moment. Overall I want to lose 4 and a half stone.
But right now I just want to stick with it for as long as possible and shift as much weight as i can for our holiday the 20th of July.
We're taking the kids to Disneyland Paris and I want to be able to go on the rides ect with them without feeling ashamed of my size.
Disneyland is definitely my motivation :)

Yes me too massive chocoholic I am!!!

I also want too lose as much as poss for a dream holiday to new York in June!!! After that will re assess.

I know what u mean about rides, when I have lost about 4-5st I want to go back to Thorpe park as a year or so ago I went with a skinny minnie friend and couldn't fit on one of the rides! So had to get off! It was awful :)

Still can't wait to go back there all slim and confident. :) I love Disney land (Paris - not been to Florida) I love it there!

MissieCB said:
Hi guys im on my day 7 too i think we should all post on here to keep motivated and my holiday is the first week in june too yayyyyyyyyyyy
Im not getting weighed until saturday tho so might have a sneaky go on scales but im trying to talk myself out of it :sigh:
well done on your losses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey yes I think we should too as we all started at similar times and holidays at similar times r our goals!!!

Where r u going for holiday?

I've chucked my scales in the spare room and thought actually for once I'm not gonna stand on them every day if this diet!!! It was tough the first few days but once I had my first weigh in (Monday) I was fine :)

I'm just concentrating on looking as how my bodies changing which is good to qcknowledge on a fast weight loss diet.

panda-cd said:
Well done! Iv got my weigh in tonight! Super nervous lol xx

Best of luck :)

Just have to post how lovely the mint crunch bars are!! Omg was heaven tonight!
Absolutely love them! :)
Day 8 done & dusted. Bring on day 9.. And another mint crunch bar! Haha :)
Hope you've all had a good day too. :) xx

donnamarie said:

Wish I got some now! Saw CDC tonight so maybe next time x

donnamarie said:

Love the mint crunch :)

Good morning all!
Day 9 for me and I'm feeling Great!!! :)
Even walked the school run this morning.
Going to have my 1st shake a Choc one at 11am.
Already drank 4 pint glasses of water this morning.
I've worked out in going to have my shakes at 11am and 4pm after the school run.
Then my bar with a cup of tea at 9pm when kids are in bed and I can sit and enjoy it.. Savour every bit yum loving the bars! :)

Must say apart from feeling great my hands and feet are freezing!!! So so cold can't seem to warm um up. But must be a good sign.

Back