END OF DAY 7

15lb in 2 weeks is amazing!! Well done x

MissieCB said:
Wow well done thats just great xx Im not two weeks til tomorrow but I have a mint crunch I might have. Cant see them being filling though xx

Cant wait for the weekend work is boring me silly and makes me think about food :mad:

Thank you!
I had the bars all last week (week 2)
I couldn't do this without them now and the mint crunch is lovely! :)

I can't believe I've made it this far and feel so good too!
Who would of thought it!
My husband is shocked at how well I'm coping.
Food just isn't bothering me anymore.
I'm loving this diet!
Bring on day 13 hey! :) xx

My other half is shocked too and to be fair so am i loooooool

Just ordered a floral jumpsuit for inspiration xx

what shakes did you have today?

MissieCB said:
My other half is shocked too and to be fair so am i loooooool

Just ordered a floral jumpsuit for inspiration xx

what shakes did you have today?

Im boring with my packs.
Had a choc mint cold blended with ice cubes at 12. Going to have a cold choc blended with Ice cubes at 5.30ish when husband & kids are eating.
Then my mint crunch bar later tonight with a cup of tea (with a dash of skimmed milk)
I'm pretty much that everyday!
But I like them and I'm still going day 16 today! :)
Hope your having a good day x

Yeah feeling better today absolutely love the porridge don't u? Xx

MissieCB said:
Yeah feeling better today absolutely love the porridge don't u? Xx

I've not tried it. Which one do you recommend? And how do you make yours? X

Hi ladies :) mind if i join in on this thread? notice im roughly round the same time as u guys so nice to share experiences with people at the same stage. On day 15 today (just had 2nd weigh in) and lost 2.5lb! Im pretty happy with that as i had 5 days SS+ last week + honestly didn't think I'd loose anything. Im going to my cousins wedding on Friday so im doing strictly SS all week + going to exercise (just swimming + zumba) to try + shift a few more pounds! My 1st mini goal was to get to a size 18 for the wedding but really don't know if i'll make it or not? as im not far off an 18 but only have 1 week left! eeek! anyways how is everyone getting on?? x

malibu2012 said:
Hi ladies :) mind if i join in on this thread? notice im roughly round the same time as u guys so nice to share experiences with people at the same stage. On day 15 today (just had 2nd weigh in) and lost 2.5lb! Im pretty happy with that as i had 5 days SS+ last week + honestly didn't think I'd loose anything. Im going to my cousins wedding on Friday so im doing strictly SS all week + going to exercise (just swimming + zumba) to try + shift a few more pounds! My 1st mini goal was to get to a size 18 for the wedding but really don't know if i'll make it or not? as im not far off an 18 but only have 1 week left! eeek! anyways how is everyone getting on?? x

Welcome Malibu :)
Well done on your losses so far.
I'm on day 17 today.
I'm doing good thanks.
How are you finding it?
Good luck for your mini target for the wedding.. Hope you get it x

sorry its taken so long to reply donnamarie- had a very busy + stressfull couple of days. Went shopping all day in liverpool yest + couldnt find an outfit that i wanted :( was gutted as id ordered a gorgeous dress from next but didnt fit + it was a size 18. Ended up in tears by the night + felt so rubbish for not reaching my goal (had that goal for a while) but i had to get a grip as wont be long before im in an 18 on this diet! anyways feel alot better today + found a nice outfit today thank god! still 100% on plan, day 17 despite dying for cocktails to de-stress haha! how is your wknd going? any plans for the bank hol? xx

malibu2012 said:
sorry its taken so long to reply donnamarie- had a very busy + stressfull couple of days. Went shopping all day in liverpool yest + couldnt find an outfit that i wanted :( was gutted as id ordered a gorgeous dress from next but didnt fit + it was a size 18. Ended up in tears by the night + felt so rubbish for not reaching my goal (had that goal for a while) but i had to get a grip as wont be long before im in an 18 on this diet! anyways feel alot better today + found a nice outfit today thank god! still 100% on plan, day 17 despite dying for cocktails to de-stress haha! how is your wknd going? any plans for the bank hol? xx

Hi there. That's ok glad your alright.
Well done for sticking to it through the stress.
I hate clothes shopping :(
Good you found something in the end.
Today is day 20 for me. To be honest this weekend has been hard. I'm missing food.
My belly keeps rumbling lol!
But I've not given in :)
Looking forward to my weigh in Wednesday.
Nothing planned for today.
A lazy day at home with my family.
What about you? X

Aw yes this wknd has been very testing for me too. But proud i've stuck with it. Giving in + eating/drinking might have made me feel better for a while but then i would have felt 10 times worse for giving in due to stress. Well done for staying strong. I HATE shopping too but thats because of my size, im so fussy i dont like my arms so have to find a right cardi/bollero that goes with my outfit, im sure ill love shopping if i was a size 12! Hope you have a lovely day chilling with your family :) today i have been zumba + now have a lot of uni work to do for tommorrow. Wish it was sunny i would love to chill in the sun. Good luck for your weigh in on Weds, your losses so far are fab!!! Im getting weighed next mon but i have a planned break coming up this wknd as its my cousins wedding on fri then going out for dads bday on sat. Im 100% back on plan as from Sun/mon + im not going mad on my days off. Realy hope i dont put on too much, id be made up with a STS. If i do put on i know it will be gone in a week anyways getting back into ketosis. So im not going to stress about but just be botherd explaining myself to my CDC as i know its not a big deal + i dont want her to make me feel bad about it x

malibu2012 said:
Aw yes this wknd has been very testing for me too. But proud i've stuck with it. Giving in + eating/drinking might have made me feel better for a while but then i would have felt 10 times worse for giving in due to stress. Well done for staying strong. I HATE shopping too but thats because of my size, im so fussy i dont like my arms so have to find a right cardi/bollero that goes with my outfit, im sure ill love shopping if i was a size 12! Hope you have a lovely day chilling with your family :) today i have been zumba + now have a lot of uni work to do for tommorrow. Wish it was sunny i would love to chill in the sun. Good luck for your weigh in on Weds, your losses so far are fab!!! Im getting weighed next mon but i have a planned break coming up this wknd as its my cousins wedding on fri then going out for dads bday on sat. Im 100% back on plan as from Sun/mon + im not going mad on my days off. Realy hope i dont put on too much, id be made up with a STS. If i do put on i know it will be gone in a week anyways getting back into ketosis. So im not going to stress about but just be botherd explaining myself to my CDC as i know its not a big deal + i dont want her to make me feel bad about it x

Hi there.
Sorry for late reply I've not been feeling well.
Am having problems "going" have been taking things to help and drinking lots of water.
But nothing yet :(
I feel awful and it's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow morning :(
I have stuck to plan 100% although I'm beginning to think why? :(
CDC said I can buy some powder off her to have everyday with my shakes so hopefully that will help.
Hope you have a lovely planned weekend off..
And yes don't feel bad about it.
You go enjoy yourself at the wedding and your dads birthday. It's only 2 days off, you'll be back in ketosis in no time. :) xx

Finally "been" after 5 days! :)
Also was feeling so down with it all I had to eat.
So just had 1 boiled egg and 8 slices of cucumber.
Omg felt so good!
Think I might try 1 more week ss going to have the porridges this week see if that helps.
And if not switch to ss plus.
Just hope the egg and cucumber won't affect my weigh in tomorrow.. Shouldn't think so :)

glad u are feeling better now!! i very much doubt it'l make a difference to your weight loss. I must admit SS+ is alot easier than SS in my opinion! see how u feel + if u do decide to try SS+ the losses are still fab! good luck for tommorrow + let me no how u get on :) xx

malibu2012 said:
glad u are feeling better now!! i very much doubt it'l make a difference to your weight loss. I must admit SS+ is alot easier than SS in my opinion! see how u feel + if u do decide to try SS+ the losses are still fab! good luck for tommorrow + let me no how u get on :) xx

Thank you very much!
Yes I'm going to seriously think about it.
And yep I'll be posting my weigh in tomorrow.. :)

Back