End of day one!

Tbh I think it's getting harder :(! First few days were great just day 4 and 5 has been awful! :(! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to go for a bath with some candle and a bath bomb with a magazine and try to cheer me up lol. Right now I'm in a stinker of a mood and keep snapping and my sister and my mum :(! Not good!! Xx

Im on day 5 too and finding it hard but apparently it gets easier after a week.

Can't u have another shake at worst????? Xxxx

MissieCB said:
Im on day 5 too and finding it hard but apparently it gets easier after a week.

Can't u have another shake at worst????? Xxxx

I would have another shake but I get really hunger at nigh so going to try save it till then!

But to be honest it's not that im hungry I just feel really low today :( xxx

awww hun i really feel for you. today has been by far the hardest day for me too + i really didnt expect that at all :( day 5 for me tommorrow + if im feeling like this in uni surrounded by temptation i will also end up in tears!! i really hope u feel better tommorrow xxxx

malibu2012 said:
awww hun i really feel for you. today has been by far the hardest day for me too + i really didnt expect that at all :( day 5 for me tommorrow + if im feeling like this in uni surrounded by temptation i will also end up in tears!! i really hope u feel better tommorrow xxxx

It rally isn't a good feeling but we just need to remember why we're doing it <3! Xx stay strong xxx

panda-cd said:
It rally isn't a good feeling but we just need to remember why we're doing it <3! Xx stay strong xxx

You can get through it. Have a fourth shake if you need it xxx

just had my shake and feeling a bit better! hopefully tomorrow is a much better day!! xxx

I feel really drained :(! Do you know if that is normal? Because Eric been reading other people's progress n they all seem to get a burst of energy n iv just went the complete opposite :( xxx

panda-cd said:
I feel really drained :(! Do you know if that is normal? Because Eric been reading other people's progress n they all seem to get a burst of energy n iv just went the complete opposite :( xxx

No I get the tiredness too x

Babe im tired to litterly feel like i cant move yesterday (day 5) was my worst but today i feel better about lunchtime. Its supposed to be better after a week but everyone is different and it takes different times. My friend cant sleep at the moment and she has been doing this for a while (with a couple of breaks)

Just hang in there and dont arrange anything for the next few days and hopefully you will find it will subside.

If not call you Cambridge lady xxxxxxx

:bighug:

Rkmriddell said:
No I get the tiredness too x

I hope it passes :(! Xxxx

MissieCB said:
Babe im tired to litterly feel like i cant move yesterday (day 5) was my worst but today i feel better about lunchtime. Its supposed to be better after a week but everyone is different and it takes different times. My friend cant sleep at the moment and she has been doing this for a while (with a couple of breaks)

Just hang in there and dont arrange anything for the next few days and hopefully you will find it will subside.

If not call you Cambridge lady xxxxxxx

:bighug:

Sunday and Monday were my worst days! Was so crabbier and tiered! If we can pull through the hard days I'm sure we can can get to the end x
My CDC is Coming tomorrow for my first weigh in so I'll have a chat with her xx

losemenow said:
Youve a great attitude Hun and that alone will get you through it plus ye support here. Best of luck x

Thank you! Really means alot to hear xxx

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words and support! Don't think I would have stuck to it this week if it wasn't for yous <3! Xxxx

Back