End of Foundation - I did it!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Snorks, 24 June 2009.

1. Snorks

Snorks Well-Known Member

Hooray! I just got back from my last weigh-in and I have managed to complete Foundation! :D It's gone so so quickly, I can't quite believe it. And I'm halfway to my initial target :eek:

I don't have my photos yet, maybe next week? I'll reserve judgement on whether I post them or not - depends on how brave I feel!

But anyway, the results are:

14wks, 70.1 lbs (5 stones) and 10.4 points off my BMI :talk017:

Thank you to everyone here who has supported me with advice, or just by being there to chat to, it really makes a difference. I don't feel very different yet, I don't think I look very different either but I guess that will come with time.

Developers here I come!! :D
    Last edited: 24 June 2009
  2. lucylastic

lucylastic Well-Known Member

Congratulations Snorks!!!!! Well done, a fab achievement, I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself :) Here's to Developers - you'll do great xx
  3. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

well done! fab loss
    daisy x
  4. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Well-Known Member

wow, 5 st's, well done, gr8 achievement, you have done fantastic, congratulations :)
  5. Donnamw

Donnamw Well-Known Member

Well done Snorks that is a great loss for foundation. I have 4 weigh-ins left until I have completed.

6. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Many congratulations Snorks, you must be so proud of yourself and what an incredible loss!!!

7. mummylou

mummylou Active Member

wow 5 stone is amazing you should be so proud of yourself and i'm sure there is a big difference in your apperance come on you've lost 5 stone !!!!! keep going you are an inspiration to us all well done !!!!!
    lou xxxxx
  8. Kik

Kik Well-Known Member

Well done Snorks - 5 stone is amazing Im sure you can see the difference - if not others will:D Good luck in Developers. Ive got 2 weeks left !!!
  9. slendablenda

slendablenda Well-Known Member

Congratulations Snorks - youaew doing so well. I'm sure youwill find that posting your photos will help youin Developers.
    Good luck, :)
  10. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Snorks! HOORAY! Great result!!! You should be mighty proud of yourself!!! It's a very exciting thing you are doing, so keep on rockin it and you will be at goal before you know it!!!! As you said, hard to believe how fast it goes, ay!?

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:
  11. pollyy

pollyy Well-Known Member

Honey, I am SO proud of you - well done! Can't wait to see your photos x
  12. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Yay!!! Well done and congats!!!
    The real work starts now... ;-)
  13. Snorks

Snorks Well-Known Member

:D thanks everyone! I know a lot of you have already done this and so much more but I never imagined I would get this far.

Thank you Polly, you're my enabler! if it wasn't for you I might not have tried it out, and wouldn't have lost what I have. Still haven't mentioned it anywhere else though! :eek: Maybe when I get to goal...

Tell me about it!! If I'm honest it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I reckon it's about to get a whole lot harder. At least seeing results will bolster my resolve.
  14. mikey

mikey Well-Known Member

Well done Snorks!
  15. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Great work Snorks, what a great acheivement. It's a great feeling knowing that you are halfway there. Just think, another 14 weeks down the line and you will be at goal.

Keep going girl, you can do it x x