End of Foundation - I did it!!

Snorks

Hooray! I just got back from my last weigh-in and I have managed to complete Foundation! :D It's gone so so quickly, I can't quite believe it. And I'm halfway to my initial target :eek:

I don't have my photos yet, maybe next week? I'll reserve judgement on whether I post them or not - depends on how brave I feel!

But anyway, the results are:

14wks, 70.1 lbs (5 stones) and 10.4 points off my BMI :talk017:

Thank you to everyone here who has supported me with advice, or just by being there to chat to, it really makes a difference. I don't feel very different yet, I don't think I look very different either but I guess that will come with time.

Developers here I come!! :D

Last edited:
well done! fab loss
daisy x

Well done Snorks that is a great loss for foundation. I have 4 weigh-ins left until I have completed.

Donna

wow 5 stone is amazing you should be so proud of yourself and i'm sure there is a big difference in your apperance come on you've lost 5 stone !!!!! keep going you are an inspiration to us all well done !!!!!
lou xxxxx

Well done Snorks - 5 stone is amazing Im sure you can see the difference - if not others will:D Good luck in Developers. Ive got 2 weeks left !!!

Congratulations Snorks - youaew doing so well. I'm sure youwill find that posting your photos will help youin Developers.
Good luck, :)

Snorks! HOORAY! Great result!!! You should be mighty proud of yourself!!! It's a very exciting thing you are doing, so keep on rockin it and you will be at goal before you know it!!!! As you said, hard to believe how fast it goes, ay!?

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Yay!!! Well done and congats!!!
The real work starts now... ;-)

:D thanks everyone! I know a lot of you have already done this and so much more but I never imagined I would get this far.

Honey, I am SO proud of you - well done! Can't wait to see your photos x

Thank you Polly, you're my enabler! if it wasn't for you I might not have tried it out, and wouldn't have lost what I have. Still haven't mentioned it anywhere else though! :eek: Maybe when I get to goal...

The real work starts now... ;-)

Tell me about it!! If I'm honest it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I reckon it's about to get a whole lot harder. At least seeing results will bolster my resolve.

Great work Snorks, what a great acheivement. It's a great feeling knowing that you are halfway there. Just think, another 14 weeks down the line and you will be at goal.

Keep going girl, you can do it x x

Back