End of Foundation & really slipping!!! HELP...

Kik

Thought I should post this - even if its just to admit it to my self & stop before I lose control. I reached the endof foundation on Wed & reached within 0.5lb of my target of 11 stone. I really want to get to 10.7 or 10.8 so I can have the half stone to work within.
Since Wed I have been picking - mentally my head is saying "wey hey youve done it - go on a wee bit wont hurt" Ive eaten 3 full meals - BBQ's so mainly protien & salad & the odd wine or 2. I wanted to do 2-3weeks more in developers. I'm dreading going to group on tues - I know I'll prob gain& I dont want to give up I know I need to see this through to the end of RTM for it to succeed.

Sorry to ramble on just needed to get it al down............:sigh::sigh:

Hi Kik,

You have done so well and it is easy to trip up now and sabotage all your hard work...

Regardless of what happens be sure to go to your group on Tuesday night, as this is the time you need their support.

Make sure you are drinking enough water as this will help and if you think alcohol might be one of your triggers perhaps give it a miss for a while longer.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kik,

If it's any cosolation you are not alone. I am also in the last stages of abstinence and struggling quite a bit mentally with the whole thing. I have reached my original goal, but half way through Foundation decided to go for an extra 7lbs to give me that bit of leeway.

We discussed this in our group session last Tuesday and seems it's not unusual at this stage. Our LLC made us reassess our motivation behind this, goals (which have changed) and what we want to achieve. Personally, it helped me immensely and I have stayed on plan this week.

Considering you probably have 1 to 2 weeks left of abstinence ... what is that in the great scheme of things - it's a drop in the ocean.

Go to group, discuss it with your LLC and reassess where you want to be.

Good Luck with getting back on track and just think, in 2 weeks you could be exactly where you want to be :D

Mel

C'mon Kik! You have come this far and have done amazingly well, don't spoil it now. What is done is done and there is no point in dwelling over it but today is a new day, have your packs and drink your water and take it one day at a time. If you have gained on Tuesday (and by the sounds of it you know you will have done), take it on the chin and move on. You have done 14 weeks, another couple of weeks won't make any difference xx

Nip this in the bud, now, Trust me, you'll regret it if you don't.
I've spent the last 4 months going "oh, a little bit won't hurt", and as a result I've spent 4 months and lost practically nothing in all that time and am only just fully back into the swing of it this week after losing it massively last week and putting on quite a few pounds.

Nothing, NOTHING is worth lapsing for, you CANNOT lapse and get away with it, lapsing WILL stop you losing, so from this point on, remember LAPSING is NOT AN OPTION.

It's working for me :)

Thanks everyone for your motivation - just what I needed - I have 12 days until my holiday & will stick to plan & hope to lose 4-5lbs:D

i totally echo petes post
come on kik
you can do it!
daisy x

Kik - hope you've had a good day tonday. One day at a time, no lapses. Write down our reasons for doing this and stay focused. xx

Hi Kik,

Hope you're having a better day today. Just look at what you've achieved so far and pat yourself on the back. I think we all need to acknowledge from time to time that we will have a lapse or have some crooked thoughts. It's what we do about them that makes the difference.

So where are you off to on holiday and which part of Scotland are you based? I'm in Glasgow.....so waves all directions just so you can see me...:D

Hi Kik hope things are better for you today. As you can see from my posts that I have been struggling too with the last couple of stone. I have been on LL 26 weeks now and it is really taking it's toll.

But I have had a chat with my OH and the peeps on here and I have decided that enough is enough. I need to do this 100% from now on and get the weight losses I deserve. I know you don't have too far to go now but I am sure that you will be so proud of yourself if you stick with it and get to where you want to be before RTM.

Let us know how you're feeling hun. Good luck for your WI tonight x x

Back