end of my first day...

ailsa

Banned
Hello, I've managed to get through day one (just) I've drank so much water and haven't stopeed running to and from the loo! It's just about midnight, my PJs are on....and ALL I can think about is TOAST! I've been on the verge of 'starting again tomorrow' but I guess that attitude is how I got overweight in the first place. Grrrr...I don't think I'm going to find this as easy as I first thought....

Well done for getting through Day 1 (((())))

you have done so so so well!
Getting through the first day is one of the hardest....
Remember you have already shown how much willpower you have to even start the diet.. Don't lose heart :D I have faith in you.. you will do this..

I find it hard sometimes... but I promise you totally and utterly.. it will get better... I think today has been my first day with no problems at all.. plain sailing compared to the first week..

It can be a toughie.. and you are not alone. Many of us struggled in the first week, and its normal .. honestly xxx you are doing everything right!

Your tummy and your body will act up, scream, kick, trantrum and play hard to get.. It is just your bodies like rebelion before your brain manages to be firm and remind it that will not be eating!

Its totally natural.... and after a few days it settles down. The hunger pangs lessen, and the yuck feeling that can sometimes occur passes.. one morning you will wake up and wonder whats different.. and it will be that those feelings do just float away.

You have had an amazing day xxx and all you need to focus on is tomorrow. .. not how much you need to lose or by when... day by day

proud of you xxx heres to another good (although not for your tummy) day tomorrow xxx

the thing to remind yourself is... it will be natural to be tempted, or give up and start again tomorrow.. but the strength you show to decide to plod on .. it is a little victory every time you have to fight yourself.
So every time you feel like giving in.. but don't.. you are showing so much spirit and strength of character.. xxx

Thanks for all the motivating thoughts! I didn't give in to the toaster. My mum is a reflexologist, so I got her to rub my feet instead....I'm a very lucky girl! You are right, the thought of taking it one day at a time makes the whole experience far less daunting. Even taking it hour by hour seems to help! I'm going to turn in for the night now, very sleepy, a little bit grumpy....but a big bit proud! xx

Good Morning Ailsa, what a girl, well done getting through day one unscathed.What was very pleasing about you post above is that you patted yourself on the back and congratulated yourself, that is the key here, It is ok for us to say all these nice things and it helps but you have to be happy. Well done girl, you have done excellently.

Short and Dumpy is correct, it's a ***** the first few days but once your body adjusts it's easy. If you do find though that you need something, have an extra shake. Far better that than toast and it won't ruin what you have achieved so far.

Thanks guys. I didn't give in! Almost....but not quite. I got through today ok, but going to hit the sack early to avoid temptation. xx

hey hunn well done on getting through the first two day...the first week is terrible but like shorty said it will get easier promise..you will find yourself getting lesss hungry and more full more quicker....you can do this...keep it up
mwah

Woohoo and well done for getting through Day 2 :)

Back