End of September Mini challenge

Hi debz,
very well done to you on 4lb weight loss, you must be delighted with that, congratulations.
Desparado,
right on the nose, well done to you and a week and a half still left to go, that's fantastic. Congratulations.
Doirin

Hi Doirin! I lost 10lb this week. I guess that's me, challenge completed. Thank you for setting the challenge up and marking me down every week. It's such a great incentive.

Hope all is well with you and WW and refeed is going great guns! Miss you around the forum :(

Hi Betsy,
delighted to post your weight loss on my signature, that was a huge loss for you this week, very well done you blitzed the challenge also with 8lb to spare, what a fantastic achievement. You should be very proud of yourself.
Well I had an awful gain as you can see from my signature this week. I gained 4lb. How?? I hear you all scream, well by being very silly. I started at WW and was doing maintenance too and since I couldn't get all my points in I used the maintenance products as an addition to my three meals instead of a replacement to one of them. I was still under my points every day but it goes to show you have to follow the maintenance to the letter or otherwise you will come a cropper, as I did.
I am sticking with 2 maintenance products and one meal for a while to redress the problem and will let you know how I get on.
Best of luck to all on the mini-challenge this week.
If I have missed any of you please post here so I can change my signature to include your weight loss.
Doirin

Hi Doirin

My weight loss from Aug 'till now is 12 lbs...better get on my bike and cycle to Scotland if I am going to lose 10lbs by the end of Sept. Pleased with my losses though ;)

Hi Doirin,

The 2 maintenance and one meal sounds like a good plan. Put the 4lbs gain down to a learning experience. We all can't get it right first time. WW is a points system? Do they have certain points for certain foods? Are any foods banned or is it one of those plans were you can eat what you want within the day's points allowance? You see this is were LT is great - You don't have to think about food! What you're doing is a good idea as you're learning as you go along. Afterall we can't stay on LT forever, we need to learn our limits and know our boundaries.

Did you get your vibro? Have you been using it? What do you think?

Lovely to hear from you.

hey Doirin x
another 4lbs off for me please x
hope your well hunx

Hi All,
sorry I haven't been around much, sitting in my head at the moment and really not up to much. Still maintaining, so that's going ok so should be alright this week. There is only 3 days left in this month so we should finish up next Sunday for fairness to let everyone weigh in and get a chance at hitting goal. I'll count myself out of getting to that goal; unless I lose a body part, I won't do it.
Debz, well done on your 2lb weight loss, good luck this week.
Hanhan, well done to you, saw the photos, looking good woman.
Indierainbow, well done only 2 and a half pounds left till the challenge is met, go for it.
Candlewix, great to hear from you, well done on the 12lb, get on that bike.
Abetterme, Well done Claire, keep it up, almost there.
Tafflass, 4 lb and 4lb to go till the challenge is over, will be rooting for you.
Wishing everyone all the best as we head into the final week. Looking forward to hearing how you all get on. Remember it is not a race, just a bit of fun and a personal achievement, so hope you are all happy with how it is going for you.
Doirin

Hi Doirin, can you update me for a 4lb loss, I had taken a week off it due to completing the house sale for my in laws and with all the work involved with that and working full time I felt phsyicallly ill, back on it now so fingers crossed for next week, I know I haven't lost the full 28lbs but I'm happy with the loss so far x x

Hi Jane,
well done on your weight loss, sorry you were feeling unwell but glad to hear you are back on the mend now. You are halfway through at this stage, that must feel good, well done. Best of luck for the coming week.

I weighed in today and thankfully lost 5lb which means my gain last week is gone and another pound with it, thankfully. I didn't hit my marker but didn't expect to since I came off TFR anyway.
Wishing all those who will weigh in for this the last week of the mini challenge all the best.
All us losers are winners anyway, if you get my drift.
Doirin

hi Doirin x

5lbs off for me please x
managed to complete my challenge and beat it by 1lb lol x :)

thanks for doing it hun x
best of luck to you xx

Well done to you Tafflass for achieving your target, wishing you all the best with your Christmas challenge.
Well done Claire, you did very well and were just under your target. Hope all is going well for you.
The challenge is over now, thanks to all who took part and well done to all of you.
Take care.
Doirin

Back