End of September Mini challenge

Hi Bex,
Welcome and hope the diet is going well for you.
Sorry but I won't be adding any more names to my signature. I did post this on here yesterday, sorry. You are allowed only so much space on your signature and I am probably very close to my limit. The only thing I can suggest is starting a new challenge for yourself and see who else will join. Hope this is ok with you, best of luck.
Doirin

Another 2.5 pounds bites the dust!

Hey,

I am happy to report that I have lost 2.5 pounds this week!

That means that I have lost 9.5 pounds so far in 2 weeks. :)

Really want to get this goal, I feel so focused to do it!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!!! :D

yay! whoop! yay! :) :rolleyes:

can you add 1.5 lb please weeks refeed so not much of a loss but still a loss :)

debz x

hi Thefuturesbright, well done to you, you have less than a stone to go now, must be motivated by that. Best of luck for the coming week.
Hi Debz,
well done to you, 1.5lb is very good for a refeed week. Are you going back on LT fully now, hope you are feeling well. Best of luck.
Doirin

Still busy move tomorrow arghhhhhh so much to do ...
back fully on monday thanks for asking

debz x

Hi doirin,

4lb loss for me please. Start exante next week(ordered it last night) - but would still like to keep involved here !!!

Well done everyone !!

Hi Doirin

Its me...back!!
Well I've been back a while ( 21st Aug ), restarted after my month holiday...which I still managed to lose 5lbs on. I say thanks to LT for that, It has totally retrained the way I approach food; eating slower, smaller portions, definite no to alcohol and choosing veggie options. Was not a total saint before you all :9529:...I did go a tad mad on the Swedish chocs and a few crusty buttered bagettes were creeping in....soooo back to LT. Was also doing the liver cleanse diet...well sorta ;) !!
Anyway sorry to tag on the end of your thread but try as I might I cant start a new one, it keeps coming up as page expired :confused:?? I have contacted Minimins, but it may be my computer.
Can you add me on please, I only have 1 and 1/2 stone to go before GOAL...I never thought I'd get there....thanks LT :D
PS: Well done on your fab loss and all the other LT'ers...doing fab gals and guys ;)

Hi All,
sorry I haven't updated this this week but here goes.
Determined delighted for your 3lb weight loss, well done, best of luck for the coming week.
Desperado, congrats on 5lb weight loss, keep it up, best of luck.
Betsybotox, edited this to add your lovely 7lb weight loss, your blitzing your challenge, keep it up woman.
Blackrose, edited again to count in your weight loss this week. Every pound, half or quarter is helping us get nearer our goal, so well done to you and best of luck for the coming week.
Candlewix, I had said I wasn't adding any names but whatever problem there was with my signature seems to have cleared, perhaps it's my Applemac, I love it but sometimes they act stranger than other computers. So I will add you, am I doing so for 21lb?? Sorry to anyone I didn't add before now but hope you have joined in the Christmas challenge. Wishing all those left to weigh all the best, if I haven't seen your weight loss then post it here or if people want to come off the challenge then let me know and I can do that too. Take care.
Doirin

Last edited:
yeeyyy!

well there's a positive one!! Just realised I've met my September goal!!!

now I can go to bed feeling fantabulous!

x

Hi determined girl,
So you did, wowwwww, that's fantastic. There you go that's your silver lining for today. Well done woman, you are a star, glad to hear you sounding more positive.
Doirin

Awww thank you Doirin for updating for me! You're so kind! I forgot to add my post to your thread on Monday. I couldn't get online yesterday so thank you very much!

Wooohoo Lucy you superstar :queen: Fantastic, challenge complete!

hey Doirin,
ya missed me 2lbs from last week and can you add my 4lbs from this week too pleaaassssseeee???????????

also pineda has gone to slimming world so not sure they'll still be in challenge x

Oh I was wondering about Pineda last night. Wonder why she changed?

I am soooooooo nosey. I have to stop this!

go ask her!lol x

i only happened to notice her there coz i pop on now and again ready for when i start back and see how they are getting on(see i'm nosey too)lol x

Hi Tafflass,
sorry about missing you off, will rectify it immediately. Wishing you all the best, have a good week. Thanks for that news on Pineda, was wondering where she had got to, and nmireland and girlychick as well. Wondering if they are all doing ok.
Doirin

CONGRATULATIONS....

yeeyyy!

well there's a positive one!! Just realised I've met my September goal!!!

now I can go to bed feeling fantabulous!

x

WOW WOW WOW!! Hey ITS THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER WOMAN!!!! Sheesh! How mad is that - you got your target already!!!! lol - Thats brilliant - well done!!! xoxox :)

Hi Doirin,

Could you knock another 5lbs off mine please?

Thank you!!

Hannah

You are a machine! 5 pounds! Well done!!!

Back