End of week 1 and hanging in there - sort of!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Well here i am sat with a blanket around me in front of fire on day 1;) of SS plus. 1 porridge down, large cup of tea with milk, 2 huge cups of redbush tea without milk and 2 pints of water.

Feeling positive which makes a change from the last zillion times i've tried to re-start so that's a plus. Hoping to get through the next few days without pulling my hair out (like i nearly did my first time!!!:eek:)

Roll on day 2 and hoping ketosis doesn't decide to wait a full 5 days before arriving!!!:eek:

Thinking of having oriental chilli soup for lunch or a hot shake? Mmmh!! The temptation is just so unbearable lol!!!!!:p

Hope everyone having a good day.:D

I'm so looking forward to getting into my size 12 jeans again!! (that's the spirit!!!;))

All the best hun. You will be in those size 12's in no time

Jaxie, well done for restarting.

The weight will be dropping in no time.

Good luck with the rest of the day xx

:) well done ... like truffle says you'll be in those size 12s in no time :)

Hi Jaxie

You can do it - posative mind = great results! Plus you've done it before so it will be no time before your into those 12's :)

Best of luck x

Thanks Tracey!!

I remember you from the WW boards :) so hiya!!:D

Couldn't get with the WW thing although it's a great plan. CD is the only thing for me at the minute i think - all or nuffink:sigh:

Thanks Tracey!!

I remember you from the WW boards :) so hiya!!:D

Couldn't get with the WW thing although it's a great plan. CD is the only thing for me at the minute i think - all or nuffink:sigh:

Hiya hun

I thought it was you :)

I'm not having any luck with WW either lately - going to give CD a go next week starting Monday :eek: How scary is that...lol Never done a VCLD before but been looking at all you other brave peoples results on here and its fantastic .....people losing more in the first week than i could loose in 2 months with WW;ers :D

You have had great success in the past with it too haven't you? I'm guessing first 6 days are the worst from what i can tell by reading people's posts!! xxx

Yes Tracey, the first few days i found really tough the first time i did it but it was last chance saloon for me - dunno where i would've gone if i'd have failed with CD. By day 4 i was nearly chewing my fingernails (I did SS plus by the way) but after that it really was the easiest diet plan i had been on.

Plain and simple - take your shakes, allowed liquids (and if on SSplus then your milk or mini meal) and NOTHING else. Don't even lick your fingers if preparing the kids tea!!!:D

I lost 12lbs in 10 days. I have managed reasonably well since until December which was a bit of a disaster:eek:. So here i am back and determined and this time i hope to get to goal!! (fingers crossed)

Good luck and keep me posted!! ;)

You will def be hearing more from me Jax will need all the help i can get ;)

12lb's is brill - I want to lose 20 lb's with CD and am hoping I can do that in roughly 5 weeks!! Not sure if thats dooable? :)

Easily do-able Tracey. :D

Must say that i'm starting to feel quite hungry now so am gonna head off and have my 3rd CD of the day. Have got Redbush tea coming out of my ears today!!!

Roll on week 3 when i can get the bars back. :D

Hi Jaxie

Think we can support each other on our restarts?

As always minimins is the place to go to get support from others and means so much more than they'll ever know.

I managed to lose nearly 5st before xmas in about 4 mths and am not sure how much i have gained over the xmas period as not being weighed till wed.

So wish me luck as am dreading it already, also glad to hear you have made it through day 1 too.

xx

Hi Jaxie, glad your first day is doing good! Its soooo cold we should have bravery awards eating nothing lol :) xx

Good Luck Jaxie, I am on day 8 of a re-start. It was tough to do for first few days (and I am truly weak-willed) and its so cold, but now I am so pleased to have continued.

Hi all!!!

Well survived into the 2nd day and still hanging on in here!! Not 100% CD as yet as nibbling on bits of turkey to keep me from running to the biscuit barrel. This has kept the real hunger at bay so far and also have got a stinking cold which has curbed my appetite a bit
Hoping for the big K by Day 4, then cut the extras out and SSplus from then on.

Went out for a walk with hubby and nearly got blown away with the force 10 gale thats blowing and boy! is it freezing!!:23:
My lovely leopard skin designed Snuggie arrived today (full length blanket with sleeves) and I am sat wrapped up in it. My hub says i've to take it off if anyone calls as i look a sight:D but it does the job keeping me nice and warm!!

Hope you're all having a great day!

ha ha i love the look of them snuggles they sound brill, remember when i was lots younger me and my sisters used to turn our dressing gowns round the wrong way for same effect!

Good luck on day 2 - would make it easier I'm sure if these blasted temperatures would pick up!

x

Hi Jaxie

Think we can support each other on our restarts?

As always minimins is the place to go to get support from others and means so much more than they'll ever know.

I managed to lose nearly 5st before xmas in about 4 mths and am not sure how much i have gained over the xmas period as not being weighed till wed.

So wish me luck as am dreading it already, also glad to hear you have made it through day 1 too.

xx

Hi Natalie,

Am sure any damage done over Christmas will soon disappear!!;) You'll soon get back into the swing of things!!

Let me know how you're doing, i love catching up with everyone and sharing all the grumps and groans:D.

My snuggie is a great job.:D I look like Bet Lynch gone wrong!! LOL!!!

Things sorta went slightly pear-shaped today. Was at my mother's with my family and everyone was having a big sit down meal. Didn't intend to eat anything but this stinking cold is making me feel wretched and weak so i had some roast beef and turkey with a stick of celery and 5 green beans. I know it's not the end of the world and i feel much better after it but it just shows how easily i can be put off track. I didn't have a 3rd shake to make up for it (really not feeling too good) so hope it doesn't delay ketosis although shouldn't do as it was mainly pure protein.:sigh:

Anyhoo!! Back to basics tomorrow. I hope to god i feel better tomorrow. Just feel sooooo knackered:cry:

Catch up tomorrow!!

Back