End of week 1 weigh-in!

rainbowdrops22

Well its been 6 days-I have had 3 days on SS (not in a row I might add) then other days have I have been rubbish. Anyway I have lost........................................................
.........7lbs!

I'm so happy with that! I bought some coke zero right after because we had a chat about it and I am going to have a can of it in the evening after I have had all of my water for the day-kinda like a treat.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!! well done you!! im very proud of you :) how have you found it?

wow well done

Well done xx

Well done for getting away with it this week...........but don't think you can get away with it every week.

haha yeah I definitely know not to expect to be lucky like that again. If I had stuck to it I could have lost double I reckon.
Easily. Try to do 100% and you will be in ketosis and it will all be so much easier. The first few days are the worst.

well done, keep at it, do it 100% for a week just to prove to yourself the weight loss, youllbe amazed

Hi i agree with Duncan hun, make it a challenge to yourself to do 100% for a whole week... it will be worth it you'll be so proud of yourself and hopefully see big results to keep you going!!

Back