End of Week 1

Conn76

So I have reached the end of my first week. Phew. But it has been worth it. 9lbs down. I'm hoping to lose 5lb next week to get that first stone out of the way!

I'm finding this forum and blogging essential - so thank you for all the inspirational reading!!

Liz
xx

Liz! Fabulous loss! Don't forget that even if you only lose 3lbs next week (of course I have my fingers crossed for the 5lbs for you!) but even if you only lose 3lbs, remember that with the 4 litres of water a day you will be much more hydrated than you ever were before LL and so no matter what the official weight is, your actual loss will be a stone whatever happens because your body is carrying a kilo and a half or so of water in excess of what it used to do before LL (if that makes any sense) It may sound like the height of vanity but it was silly little thoughts like that that got me through the first few weeks ;)

No, you're right - thanks. 4 litres of water weighs a lot and I can already see how much better my skin is looking after a week of this much water. I must repeat to myself not to get obsessed with the numbers and think more about the clothes doing up!!!

Your photos are amazing by the way - I pray for that kind of success so I will take any advice you can give.

Liz
x

well done liz! best of luck for week 2 and all the weeks after. what a fab start :) xxxxxx

Great loss liz in your 1st week, this forum is fabulous and everbody here will see you through your journey.

good luck xx

Fantastic weight loss Liz. Well done
xxxxx

:)Well done great weight loss

well done losing 9 pounds in your first week its a really good start i lost 9.9 my first week.Looking back 100 days seemed like a long time, but believe me it goes really fast.Good luck with week 2.

Back