End of week 1 :-)

my3cherubs

Not been on for a few days, felt really rough and 1 of my boys has been ill but i've managed a full week and i've lost 8lbs!! Yipee!! Never want to see that number 14 on the scales again. Hope everyone else is doing ok too x

Well done - that's a great week 1 loss! Hope it inspires you to keep going xx

1 week on slim and save

Hi, im new to this site and just wanted to say that its a good site. It was the reason why i started slim and save. Ive been on the VLCD, TMP 3 sachets a day now for a week, drank about 4 litres of water a day. Had headaches and feeling sick, shakey, but stuck at it. And got on the scales yesterday and ive lost 11 Pounds. im quite happy and has spured me on to go on further, This is my last resort as ive tried lots and lots of diets in the past, It is hard but all that i can say is the determination to go on, and drink, just drink, when you feel sick and shaky and other symptons you have.
i have a lot to lose and understand the mainanence part to keep it off, but for now will keep it a day at a time, Pauline

Well done Pauline - that's a fantastic loss! You should get to well over a stone by the end of week 2! The diet is hard but it's so effective, and the great losses are what spur us all on.

Hey Miss, well done,fantastic loss! Happy end of week 1 for me too :)

Well done cherubs on 8lb loss, woo hoo 8lb gone for good!

WTG pauline!!

am inspired to see good weight losses, I ordered my pack this week and atm having 2 exante shakes (left over from last year) to help me get into the mindset!

well done

Back