END OF WEEK ONE

debbielou

Hi i ve just reached the end of week one and lost 9lbs im so happy and it really helps reading everyones inspiring stories xx I am finding this site difficult to navigate im not very good with computers so i hope ive done this right, good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey any support is greatly appreciated xxxx Debbie x:553:

debbielou said:
Hi i ve just reached the end of week one and lost 9lbs im so happy and it really helps reading everyones inspiring stories xx I am finding this site difficult to navigate im not very good with computers so i hope ive done this right, good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey any support is greatly appreciated xxxx Debbie x:553:

Well done Debbie it's my first week too I'm on day 2 and it's been going ok! Hope I get a great weight loss like yours! Congrats on weight loss x

well done for getting started how you finding it, my first 3 days were awful and i felt like giving up so glad i didnt , if you are feeling ill with it keep going , day four is much better xxx

Well done in week on debbielou

Keep it up

debbielou said:
well done for getting started how you finding it, my first 3 days were awful and i felt like giving up so glad i didnt , if you are feeling ill with it keep going , day four is much better xxx

I'm finding it ok I'm not really hungry on the diet And on day 2 so can't complain really , I just cooked pasta for my boyfriend I did not even lick the spoon! Quite pleased about that I love pasta! I not felt ill just a little grumpy today , are you finding it easier now? X

Well done on a great loss, wishing ja many more of those =D

Thank you so much for your support it really is what gets you through xx I know what you mean debbie it's a great achievement when you manage not to lick the spoon , I had to stop myself today my 3 year old left his potato waffles and without even thinking it very nearly went in my mouth ha , did feel proud though that I stopped myself ( old habits hard to break I guess ) its day 9 for me now and everything is great except the bloody water we have to drink, my CDC said the ketosis stick should be baby pink now to show good levels of hydration but mines still burgundy argggg x Does anyone else struggle with this or am I just not putting enough effort in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

debbielou said:
Thank you so much for your support it really is what gets you through xx I know what you mean debbie it's a great achievement when you manage not to lick the spoon , I had to stop myself today my 3 year old left his potato waffles and without even thinking it very nearly went in my mouth ha , did feel proud though that I stopped myself ( old habits hard to break I guess ) its day 9 for me now and everything is great except the bloody water we have to drink, my CDC said the ketosis stick should be baby pink now to show good levels of hydration but mines still burgundy argggg x Does anyone else struggle with this or am I just not putting enough effort in xx

Mine went baby pink after on day three I tend to drink 2 litres in day time plus black tea 2 and then in evening I have a litre again it's not so bad but then I sat at desk all day so may find harder at weekend x

Really that's a great amount to get through , think I find it hard coz I'm at home with Alfie and I'm not a big lover of water x I will try harder from tomorrow , do you know if it speeds up weight loss or is it just for hydration x

debbielou said:
Really that's a great amount to get through , think I find it hard coz I'm at home with Alfie and I'm not a big lover of water x I will try harder from tomorrow , do you know if it speeds up weight loss or is it just for hydration x

Well someone told me the more you pee the more fat you losing? I dunno they say If you do t drink enough you don't lose as much and people say in weeks they not lost much they not drunk much water so I guess I does help x

debbielou said:
Wow didn't know that , best get drinking then before tues, thanks for that xxxx

No problem at all obviously I don't know for sure only on day 5 myself but I been drinking over the minimum x

Its not that the more you pee the more fat you lose, just that think of the water as cleansing your body of the fat and I like to think of it as if I pee, thats my weight going down the plughole as such :)

Well done on completing your first week. I wouldn't worry about ketostix, they are evil things, my CDC doesn't use them as they also change colour depending on what time of day it is / how much water you have had. As long as you are sticking to the diet, you will be in ketosis, you don't need to pee on a stick to prove you have been 100%

Yes I must admit I ve been over using them but think I should put them away now , I have stuck to it 100% hopefully that will show on week 2 weigh in on Tuesday , can't wait xxx I'm so excited I'm even considering becoming a CDC myself once my journey is over xx

Week two weigh in and I ve lost another 5lb so happy that's a stone in 2 weeks yey xxxxx

Back