END OF WEEK ONE

debbielou said:
Thanks deb, hope your doing ok with it aswell xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah not bad thanks I lost 9 pound in my first week and on my second week now I had a ss + day yesterday as went out for food with bf surprised I never cheated had chicken breast lettuce cucumber and green pepper x

That's great you lost the same as me, I had 2nd weigh in yesterday and I'd lost another 5lb I was so happy a stone in 2 weeks only 6 more to go xx do you still have good weight loss on ss + xx

God you can tell my brains not with it I ve given you that info twice ha ha think I'm over excited , do you know if it can change your totm pattern , I ve missed this month and not pregnant so I just wondered if it messed with your body x

debbielou said:
God you can tell my brains not with it I ve given you that info twice ha ha think I'm over excited , do you know if it can change your totm pattern , I ve missed this month and not pregnant so I just wondered if it messed with your body x

Hello debbielou , I read on the Cambridge diet website that it can stop periods for a while for some people. Your doing great Debbie keep up the good work ! I get weighed on Monday not feeling too happy I have been 100% good and scales not moving not very happy. X

Thanks Hun I'll have a word to my CDC on tues, I'm sure you ve done great I try not to weigh myself at home so I don't get disheartend, I did it the first week and showed not lost owt then when my CDC weighed me I had , I ve put mine away now So I'm not tempted, you ll be fine good luck xx

debbielou said:
Thanks Hun I'll have a word to my CDC on tues, I'm sure you ve done great I try not to weigh myself at home so I don't get disheartend, I did it the first week and showed not lost owt then when my CDC weighed me I had , I ve put mine away now So I'm not tempted, you ll be fine good luck xx

Yeah my problem is I weigh all the time think I will try avoid them ha ha. Yeah on website it says it's normal to for some people to miss totm but that it comes back so maybe just your body adjusting x

It is tempting that's why I put them away ha, I'm not complaining I quite like not having totm xx

debbielou said:
It is tempting that's why I put them away ha, I'm not complaining I quite like not having totm xx

Ha ha I'm on contraception injection so I don't have them! Ha ha for now anyways . I put scales away but soon get them out x

Well this is a test , in gullivers world with the kids and their having burger and chips yum, chocolate velvet it is for me :(xx

debbielou said:
Well didn't last long skipping totm it's here !!!! Does it affect weight loss x

I hear you don't lose as much when on totm but I don't know for sure , keep at the diet it will show extra the week after x

Well only lost 1lb this week and I ve stuck to diet religiously so hoping its down to that. How you getting on x

debbielou said:
Well only lost 1lb this week and I ve stuck to diet religiously so hoping its down to that. How you getting on x

Any loss is a achievement def when on totm! I'm on week three now weigh in Monday i not cheated at all and not really had a y troubles apart from toilet issues :( but then I don't really know what to expect anymore I go for about 4 data without going and end up taking senokot cos I get a bit grumpy I dunno if that normal. How are you finding things? I'm sure your lose more next week you had some great losses I'm not expecting a big loss this week even though I been 100% I can just feel it ha x

I'm the same Hun, I either have runs or can't go , I'm on a cant go week this week so not sure if I should take a senna tablet , I haven't had that same enthusiasm this week due to low weight loss but I ve still stuck to it 100% praying it's better this week , how much have you lost so far xx

debbielou said:
I'm the same Hun, I either have runs or can't go , I'm on a cant go week this week so not sure if I should take a senna tablet , I haven't had that same enthusiasm this week due to low weight loss but I ve still stuck to it 100% praying it's better this week , how much have you lost so far xx

Well I'm due for weigh in tomorrow for week three I lost 9 first week 4 second week and looks like I going to have a small loss this week. I like to lose 4 a week but don't look like going happen this week but disappointed as il looking at losing 2 pound this week and I just don't think it hood enough for being 100% ss as can lose that doing ww. But im going stick this out I have to . How you doing today? X

I'm the same hun it's not good enough at £44 pound a week and eating nothing we have to expect more than 1lb like you say ww does that , I'm still on it see what happens on Monday , it better bd good coz I haven't cheated at all,took a senna last night and still nothing xx

debbielou said:
I'm the same hun it's not good enough at £44 pound a week and eating nothing we have to expect more than 1lb like you say ww does that , I'm still on it see what happens on Monday , it better bd good coz I haven't cheated at all,took a senna last night and still nothing xx

Yeah I took senna two night and nothing so next day I took to extra strength ones together I know you not suppose to but it worked ha ha I'm the same I been 100% for three weeks Monday and with not cheating at all not even a lick of a spoon I expect alot I mean we having 500 cal a day should be falling off but I guess everyone body is different what was your start weight deb? X

I might try that then just as a one off, my start weight was 17st 8 and I want to be 10st what about you x

I started at 13 stone 7 I'm now 12 stone 8 weigh after two week weigh In Monday but I weigh myself all time so I know I not had big loss :( x

You haven't got much to loose so that's good for you, I feel like its gonna take me forever specially at a pound a week :( xx

Back