END OF WEEK ONE

debbielou said:
You haven't got much to loose so that's good for you, I feel like its gonna take me forever specially at a pound a week :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it might have just been due to your totm so wait and see what you weigh this week deb . I'm sure your have a bigger loss than 1 pound x

debbielou said:
Hi Hun hoes have you got on ? I lost 6lb so was a lot happier xx

Well done that a great loss! I only lost 2 pound was not very happy but I guess it a loss ! So I'm 12.6 now getting there slowly. 6 lb is great you must be well happy xx

Hey Debbie you are getting on great keep it going you will lose the weight in no time =D I also have just over 6 stone to lose still at first i felt like it wud take forever but now im just thinking week to week and time is going pretty fast which is great =D

Well done deb like you say it's still a loss, you might be like me and have a bigger loss next week, I ve just tried the porridge and surprisingly liked it , you ve had some great losses yolande well done what's your target weight xx

Really I disliked all the porridges but some people love them, I was disappointed about not liking them as I thought I would like them most ha strange. I disliked most of soups too only like tomato , chicken and mushroom and mushroom one. Are you on the bars yet? X

I only like tomato and chicken and mushroom , I ve tried all the bars but never got through a full one I really don't like them they grow in my mouth , I was disappointed about that as they were gonna be my treat on an evening when everyone else is stuffing their faces ha x

debbielou said:
I only like tomato and chicken and mushroom , I ve tried all the bars but never got through a full one I really don't like them they grow in my mouth , I was disappointed about that as they were gonna be my treat on an evening when everyone else is stuffing their faces ha x

Ha that funny how people so different I like all the bars and I feel they don't fill me up like milkshake / soup does but I'm not giving them up ha x

Which ones do you generally have the most bearable for me is prob peanut x

debbielou said:
Which ones do you generally have the most bearable for me is prob peanut x

I only on them for my second week I have to say yeah I really like the peanut and also orange one and toffe oh all of them lol maybe not cranberry did not get that one this week as was not sure on it x

Maybe I spoilt them coz I put them in freezer so they d last longer, think I'm too used to cadburys hs , where abouts do you live, not relavant just being nosey ha x

debbielou said:
Maybe I spoilt them coz I put them in freezer so they d last longer, think I'm too used to cadburys hs , where abouts do you live, not relavant just being nosey ha x

Ah I never put mine in freezer they fairly hard or chewy without doing that ha ha . I live in Swindon you? X

Might be worth trying without freezing them, I live in Halifax were renting at the minute and I ve just looked at my tenancy agreement and it says you can't run a business from the house so that might ruin my chances of being a CDC. I ll have to speak to the estate agent , I used to go out with him so maybe he ll bend the rules ha ha xx

debbielou said:
Might be worth trying without freezing them, I live in Halifax were renting at the minute and I ve just looked at my tenancy agreement and it says you can't run a business from the house so that might ruin my chances of being a CDC. I ll have to speak to the estate agent , I used to go out with him so maybe he ll bend the rules ha ha xx

Yeah I live them but don't find them as filling as milkshakes , I had chocolate one this morning it reminds me of the old style milky way when they used to be chocolate inside not that white stuff but more chewy ha . Oh that not good I suppose it is classed as a business too but not like your have constant work there more friendly chats not sure? Hopefully you can work Round it ! X

Is there a chewy chocolate one , she gave me a crunchy one , is it milk or dark choc xx

debbielou said:
Is there a chewy chocolate one , she gave me a crunchy one , is it milk or dark choc xx

Yeah that Choco mint the crunchy one , normal chocolate one is chewy ! It's milk chocolate ! I dont like dark chocolate but I like the orange chewy one strange ha xx

Hi Hun hope your ok, how did you get on today ? I only lost 1 again my CDC thinks it might be the pattern I will follow so I'll have to see. I lost 4 and half inches though so gonna keep going, not getting weighed now till 19 th march as CDC is on hol so hopefully that will be a good loss xx are you still finding it ok x

debbielou said:
Hi Hun hope your ok, how did you get on today ? I only lost 1 again my CDC thinks it might be the pattern I will follow so I'll have to see. I lost 4 and half inches though so gonna keep going, not getting weighed now till 19 th march as CDC is on hol so hopefully that will be a good loss xx are you still finding it ok x

Hey Debbie I lost another 4 this week so well happy with that but not expecting big numbers this week going to do a few ss+ days as going out for meals . Aw so sorry to hear you had a low loss but something must be working if inches dropping? Xx

Well done that's fab you ll be at goal before you know it xx I'm back on the senna coz I'm sure that's half my problem. I was reading up bout colonic hydrotherapy didn't know if that might help xx

debbielou said:
Well done that's fab you ll be at goal before you know it xx I'm back on the senna coz I'm sure that's half my problem. I was reading up bout colonic hydrotherapy didn't know if that might help xx

Yeah I'm 12 stone 2 now hoping to maybe see the beginning of the 11 next week maybe ha I have same troubles actually just brought more senna today I dunno why having problems as drink plenty of water , what colonic hydrotherapy? Xx

Back