END OF WEEK ONE

My friend has is it's where they flush your back passage out with warm water and it completly clears everything out so your like starting a fresh, she s just told me about some different tabs though called colon cleanse you take them every day and it just keeps everything working normally , I ve just ordered some off amazon coz I hate laxatives xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

debbielou said:
My friend has is it's where they flush your back passage out with warm water and it completly clears everything out so your like starting a fresh, she s just told me about some different tabs though called colon cleanse you take them every day and it just keeps everything working normally , I ve just ordered some off amazon coz I hate laxatives xxxx

Oh dear that sounds nasty ha ha tablets seem a much better option ha your have to let me know how you get on with them and I may invest xxx

Hi Hun been ok for some reason felt really hungry today I nearly ate some of Alfie's toast eek thank god I stopped myself , been craving mac ds aswell :( how have you been , have you been out for your meals xxx

debbielou said:
Hi Hun been ok for some reason felt really hungry today I nearly ate some of Alfie's toast eek thank god I stopped myself , been craving mac ds aswell :( how have you been , have you been out for your meals xxx

That very strange I had a hard day yesterday I really wanted to eat yesterday I craved omlette with cheese and onion! Then this morning I drive past m Donalds and really wanted a breakfast wrap I resisted but was very hard! I been for one and stuck to the plan ss+ but tonight is my mum 60th and I decided to take night off very scared xxx

debbielou said:
Hope you had a great night were you very bad ha xx

Yes Debbie I was I had anything I wanted but I got full quickly and end up half eating as I gave my oh alot of my food but had a shared pudding of bonoffe waffle with my oh too ! Whoops I weighed this morning and I'm the same as yesterday and I'm at gym burnt 600 calories so maybe I will get away with it? Hope so x

That will be great if you can burn it , let me know . What's happens with ketosis now will you just go back into it with no side effects x

debbielou said:
That will be great if you can burn it , let me know . What's happens with ketosis now will you just go back into it with no side effects x

Yeah well I'm back on it today feel fine so far just had a bar so far and nearly 2 litre of water not bad really ! I never had side affects when I first started so I'm hoping I won't get any again now ha . How are you doing? Xx

I'm really struggling I really want to eat but no I can't , I felt terrible first time round so can't go through that again xx

I'm only on a litre so far today , it's hard when your out and about coz I always need the loo ha x

debbielou said:
I'm only on a litre so far today , it's hard when your out and about coz I always need the loo ha x

Aw just keep think this is not forever ! Your be able to eat but have control of your eating. Ah everyone busy today so I just been cleaning house boring. X

Well my day isn't any more exciting, food shopping and ironing , listening to a whining 3 year old x

debbielou said:
Well my day isn't any more exciting, food shopping and ironing , listening to a whining 3 year old x

Oh I very rarely iron I hang my clothes in in a way that they don't need it ha and by that material where it don't need it much better ha ha x

Oh I could do with some tips on that although with. 4 boys I'd prob still struggle ha let me know how your weigh in goes xxx

Oh no I ve just eaten one crisp will that be enough to take me out of ketosis x

It's very unlikely

I hope it doesn't I ve lost 2 stone in 5 weeks but today I'm having a really bad day , I opened the crisps for my son and ate one then felt terrible , hope I have nt ruined what I ve done so far xxx

Back