END OF WEEK ONE

debbielou said:
Hey deb how did you do from your night out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Debbie! I managed to still lose 3 which is great but I'm not planning to lose anything this week as I'm semi having week off as my boyfriend going away for 2 month and we been invited out alot so hoping to not gain too much ! How you getting on ? X

Oh really that's fab, think you deserve a week off if you won't see him for 2 month, he won't recognise you when he gets back, I ve had a rubbish week I ate a crisp then felt guilty luckily I was still in ketosis but I ve been so hungry, those tabs came and their fab xx

debbielou said:
Oh really that's fab, think you deserve a week off if you won't see him for 2 month, he won't recognise you when he gets back, I ve had a rubbish week I ate a crisp then felt guilty luckily I was still in ketosis but I ve been so hungry, those tabs came and their fab xx

Oh good glad they working for you a few crisps should not stop you losing im sure your still have a loss x

Well not been on here for nearly a month and just these last few days have been a struggle, nibbled at a few things so I'm out of ketosis anyone know how long to get back in, getting weighed monday and scared I'll of put on, any inspiration is greatly received xxx

Back