Energy levels...

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
Hey Girls... Question for you all.
I`m just into week 3 and I`ve been battling Illness the whole time since I started Lipotrim, 1st week tummy bug & Cold, 2nd week Chest Infection into this 3rd week and my energy levels are generally low feel very drained by afternoon, and my legs feel like lead walking up my street (hill) I have to stop a few timnes cos feel dizzy as well. Is this normal or do you think its down to my chest infection? I`m inclined to think that it is being poorly.. BUT wanted your opinions in general on Energy levels... Ty :D L xx

I think its probably a combination of both.... Low cal diet and being poorly.... give yourself time to recover!!! Get plenty of fluids and lots of rest!!! You'll be zooming up that hill in no time!!! x

I think its probably a combination of both.... Low cal diet and being poorly.... give yourself time to recover!!! Get plenty of fluids and lots of rest!!! You'll be zooming up that hill in no time!!! x
:) Ahh thanks Deezer, BUT whats rest lol I have a 3 year old running riot.... ha ha I`m planning on resting in the sunshine this afternoon when shes at nursery though ;) Cheers hunni xx

I`ll try!! Ty hunni..... had an hour then had a play with my new sander (renovating furniture 1st time) and lovin it. Stopped now though as was dizzy LOL plus time to fecth my gorgeous girlie.... BYEEEEEEE Lou XXX

Stairs are my worst enemy at the moment. I HATE them. I have no energy to walk up them what so ever. I am exactly 2 weeks tomorrow so I think having such a low cal diet is definitely part of the reason! Xx

I know what you mean, thank goodness I`ve got 2 hand rails so I can hoike myself up!! lol

Yes HOIKE is a word I think, but not sure if spelt correctly ha ha

loulou I've had a really horrid chest infection which has seen me in hospital twice last week :( ... thankfully now I'm feeling loads better but I had to break the shakes for a few days as I found my body wasn't doing well trying to get better and still going. I'm back on the shakes now and it wasn't too bad to get back into the swing once I was feeling better! Each to their own tho and if your managing on the shakes and still going you go for it girl, but personally I felt my body needed some help and only going off for 3 days made a huge difference to how I felt. Now back on day 3 100%TFR and going strong :D x x x wish you well soon honey x x x

Awww thankyou so much for that hunni, now I feel like i`m not alone in this.... So glad your feeling better now. It has been said I am my own worst enemy at times and don`t give myself enough credit... So thnkyou once again I feel I should allow myself time... its really that simple hey. I don`t feel it would work for me coming off the shakes, so in the morning instead of waiting till lunchtime, I`m going to start my shakes at brekky..... might help more with energy levels that way. Will see.... Hugs to you and keep it up babe... :D
loulou I've had a really horrid chest infection which has seen me in hospital twice last week :( ... thankfully now I'm feeling loads better but I had to break the shakes for a few days as I found my body wasn't doing well trying to get better and still going. I'm back on the shakes now and it wasn't too bad to get back into the swing once I was feeling better! Each to their own tho and if your managing on the shakes and still going you go for it girl, but personally I felt my body needed some help and only going off for 3 days made a huge difference to how I felt. Now back on day 3 100%TFR and going strong :D x x x wish you well soon honey x x x

Back