Enjoy the journey girls

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
I borrowed an old mag from class last night and it had an article in there about positive thinking as this one struck a cord with me.

I am sure I'm not the only one who says 'I'll be happy when I'm thin, I just need to get through the next few months and all will be fine'!

Well, in the mag they were saying that we need to 'enjoy the journey' because if we don't, how are we going to stay motivated if we think we are only going to be happy when we reach target. SO TRUE!

So, from today on, I am going to be happy about my journey and enjoy all the little things that happen along the way and when I do eventually get to target, it will just be the icing on the cake and not the be all and end all.

Enjoy the journey, you may stop along the way to look at the view, but as long as we get there in the end that's all that matters, even if it takes us longer than we expected.

What a brilliant sentiment- especially for those of us on the scenic route!!!!

I always think this about Christmas- that it isn't so much the day itself that is fantastic, but the season and the build-up that I love so much. I have never really thought of weight-loss in this way before, but will defo do that from now on.

Thank you so much for posting this
xxxxxx

Back