ENJOYING IT!!

mrswindsor2008

Hi guys, im only a couple of days in to this but im enjoying it witch is unusual for me lol.

i start my exercise on monday with my trainer ( a little nervouse) so hopefully will see the pouns falling off soon. i only hope ive set myself a realistic target but either wayim still going to be loosing weight.

xx

i started on wednesday and am loving it aswell. good luck on monday.

sharon

good luck with the trainer :)

Enjoy having a trainer, I would LOVE that (however financies will not permit lol!!!!)

Im on my first week as well (rejoined wednesday) and I have to say Im also enjoying it (although the weekend hasnt hit yet!)

Here's to a great first week :party0049: x

i've been doing it for 3.5 weeks now and i'm still loving it. doesn't feel like i'm on a diet. Wish I could afford a trainer...might give me the kick up the backside I need to get active lol

Enjoy! I'm just starting back - now - can't wait until group on Tuesday as have had enough - the late warm sunshine today reminded me that I can hide behind black in winter but not in summer. Am cooking a turkey jalfrezi for tonight and whilst it's simmering will be planning the weekend, including dusting down the old exercise videos and doing some! Strange that it is exciting? Enjoy the trainer, let us know how it goes. x

11 weeks in and still enjoying it - probably because we eat normal healthy good foods - I was so sick of eating rubbish before SW again.

Just hope this time when I get to target that I stay going to class and DON'T regain my weight. I want to stay slim for life.

Back