enjoying one last feast...

Ive pointed everything up untill tonight. Had more vodkas than I allowed for then had Pizza and oven chips

i was supposed to start pointing again yesterday and was going well till visitors called and all the goodies came out:( will try again today although we are going visiting!!!!

The family visiting as has been a big issue for me too! Xmas day I intended on not pointing anyway, but on Boxing Day we did family visiting and it was impossible. Especially since you get guilt tripped into eating more! Ended the evening with a slice of Gordon Ramseys Chocolate Tarte which was loaded with rum. Not looking forward to WI on wednesday this week!

- Tuppers

before jan i will be having a chinese and chippy :p or maybe maccies! haha oh and all my chocolate LOL just so it's out my system and can start afresh! :p enjoy your last meals before kick starting in jan everyone! i sure will :D

well i didnt point again today and now drinking vino:) so going to do the wendi plan sometime this week before i wi on 6th Jan

Is the wendi plan still going. I vaguely remember it from years ago but cant remember how it works.

Is the wendi plan still going. I vaguely remember it from years ago but cant remember how it works.

It's not official, and it's not WW endorsed, but there are lots of pages around demonstrating how to do the Wendi Plan.

See this link here for a very good description about how to manipulate your points to 'up' your metabolism. :)

Back