enlighten's just do it diary

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
Well, here goes - after reading everyone's diary, i've decided I needed to set up my own, just so I can write down my thoughts, rant or just for self-motivation.

After many, many attempts, I've vowed to myself that this was going to be the last attempt. I am currently on SS+ and exercising, however I think that once I come back from my planned break on the 17th, I will go down to SS so that I take food completely out of the equation.

I have been stuck at the same weight for 10 days now and will not give up! However, it is just making me furious. My husband already thinks I spend too much products on the shakes to not be budging...

Anyway, all advice is welcome to help me achieve my goal!

SO after yesterday's rant, did I not go and eat some cheese? What pushed my buttons, I truly truly cannot say! I will just note that there was a break in my habit, as DH came home one day early, so was that an internal sign that weekend was coming?

Anyway today is another day, so upward and onwards I go. Had my weekly power plate session, my trainer literally killed my legs!! I had my first porridge after my workout, and I've been drinking my water. I consider myself "safe" until tonight. Weekends are awful for me as I cook for the fam, and Friday night was always a celebration! Must make a note to celebrate another way.

Yeah i'm not looking forward to the weekend either. Last one was really tough and to top it all i've a birthday party to go to tonight, kids to feed all weekend etc. We must stay strong though and remember why we're doing it to begin with x

Yes, I have a "pizza party" I completely had forgotten about... note to self : MUST STAY STRONG!
My head is already trying to convince me to be forgiving and to just pick up the slack when I come back from Italy, but NO NO NO... that's how I fail every time.. give me strength everyone

You'll do it. We can boast tomorrow about how strong we were x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:cry::cry::cry::cry: well, I don't know WHO was strong, but the end result was that pizza did get the best of me!!!
And the worst part was that i was in SOOO much pain as i'm lf-desturctive habits coming back on sooo full-force) ... not only was it cheese, but wine lactose intolerant!!

Drinking loads... trying to flush the crap out, and moving on, but i got to wonder if i didnt just set myself up!! not only was it fat-ladden food, i must admit to not ONE... but 6 glasses of red wine ( next post... am i an alcoholic, or do i substitute one ail [food] for another??? [alcohol??]

so much self disgut going on here!!

enlightenme2 said:
:cry::cry::cry::cry: well, I don't know WHO was strong, but the end result was that pizza did get the best of me!!!
And the worst part was that i was in SOOO much pain as i'm lf-desturctive habits coming back on sooo full-force) ... not only was it cheese, but wine lactose intolerant!!

Drinking loads... trying to flush the crap out, and moving on, but i got to wonder if i didnt just set myself up!! not only was it fat-ladden food, i must admit to not ONE... but 6 glasses of red wine ( next post... am i an alcoholic, or do i substitute one ail [food] for another??? [alcohol??]

so much self disgut going on here!!

Ahh Hun. Have to say I'm not sure I could have held back from pizza. Trying to avoid those events as much as possible at the moment. Draw a line and keep going with the water. Today is a new day x

Thank you lovelies. The problem is when the pizza IS at home!! My family has made me understand (and rightfully so) that it isn't fair to them to have to make sacrifices... esp seeing how many times I've been on this diet. Bottom line is, I just have to suck it up and draw a line as you say, weekends are very hard nonetheless. I think I'm going to try cooking all weekend food on Thursday and have tupperware my husband can make their meals from, because clearly, I'm not to be trusted around certain types of food.

enlightenme2 said:
Thank you lovelies. The problem is when the pizza IS at home!! My family has made me understand (and rightfully so) that it isn't fair to them to have to make sacrifices... esp seeing how many times I've been on this diet. Bottom line is, I just have to suck it up and draw a line as you say, weekends are very hard nonetheless. I think I'm going to try cooking all weekend food on Thursday and have tupperware my husband can make their meals from, because clearly, I'm not to be trusted around certain types of food.

Good idea. I find week days easier so am bulk cooking the kids meals tonight too x

well, the line has been drawn and now i'm back on track. I have had 2 sachets and had my 3l of water today, did my exercises in spite of numerous events that had me running around town and was able to just fit it in right before lunch...

Excellent - well done. I'm so cold and hungry today :(

What are you on? SS or SS+? I feel that though SS+ is waay harder for me because of the food element, I'm not as cold as I was when doing SS.... As i'm back to SS after my trip to Italy, I dread being cold.... brrrr

So after running around all day.. I managed to drink only 3l of water :cry: I just hate to drink in the evening as it means waking up at night. Foodwise, I'm on my last porridge, had shrimps and salad tonight. I feel loads better than this morning. Bring on tomorrow

enlightenme2 said:
What are you on? SS or SS+? I feel that though SS+ is waay harder for me because of the food element, I'm not as cold as I was when doing SS.... As i'm back to SS after my trip to Italy, I dread being cold.... brrrr

I'm on ss having a very small salad if I find I need it. Not sure if having it is making me hungrier on the next days though. I think the diet has just thrown my body into a bit of a mess. I'm having totm when it's not time and am cold and tired. Probably just my body adjusting, it'll be worth it in the end! :) I'm just hiding in my slanket till then lol x

I'm on ss having a very small salad if I find I need it. Not sure if having it is making me hungrier on the next days though. I think the diet has just thrown my body into a bit of a mess. I'm having totm when it's not time and am cold and tired. Probably just my body adjusting, it'll be worth it in the end! :) I'm just hiding in my slanket till then lol x

Sorry I haven't been on this week, it's just been hectic trying to fit 5 days worth of work into 4. Bring on tomorrow for my long awaited extended weekend. After that :whip: OMG i'm gonna have to get cracking on SS.

Salads are not really the recommended route if you need to eat a little something, you're better off with some chicken whites or the likes as not only can it take you out of ketosis, BUT it also helps restore your glycogen, which afterwards will slow your weightloss slightly as it will be the first thing your body will burn (if that makes sense??) but hey ho, everyone's got a different approach, so if this keeps you on track and your weightloss is steady, i say why not!! It def will make you hungrier though!

I have managed to do Jillian 3 days this week and the c25k, not that i have a choice for the runnikng because I'm essentially coaching my daughter... she has no lung stamina to save her life :( (dad's side ;) ) but anything that gets me moving just a little more is worth it!

Sorry to butt in - the other option if you feel you need something is to have a fourth pack. Exactly the right ratios of nutrients to keep you in ketosis, and it means you don't have that 'grey area' of allowing yourself conventional food.

Of course, you might really like the conventional food bit, in which case, ignore me. :)

enlightenme2 said:
Sorry I haven't been on this week, it's just been hectic trying to fit 5 days worth of work into 4. Bring on tomorrow for my long awaited extended weekend. After that :whip: OMG i'm gonna have to get cracking on SS.

Salads are not really the recommended route if you need to eat a little something, you're better off with some chicken whites or the likes as not only can it take you out of ketosis, BUT it also helps restore your glycogen, which afterwards will slow your weightloss slightly as it will be the first thing your body will burn (if that makes sense??) but hey ho, everyone's got a different approach, so if this keeps you on track and your weightloss is steady, i say why not!! It def will make you hungrier though!

I have managed to do Jillian 3 days this week and the c25k, not that i have a choice for the runnikng because I'm essentially coaching my daughter... she has no lung stamina to save her life :( (dad's side ;) ) but anything that gets me moving just a little more is worth it!

Yeah CDC assures all is ok am having a small amount of chicken or tuna and then just green salad. Just takes the edge off sometimes. Good on you with the exercise :) I don't have energy to even look after myself at the moment lol x

spangles said:
Sorry to butt in - the other option if you feel you need something is to have a fourth pack. Exactly the right ratios of nutrients to keep you in ketosis, and it means you don't have that 'grey area' of allowing yourself conventional food.

Of course, you might really like the conventional food bit, in which case, ignore me. :)

This was what I did last night after speaking again to CDC. Thanks x

Back