Enough is enough...my sw diary :)

Vickij2012

So decided to start doing a diary as I feel it would help to keep me motivated in what Im doing and hopefully be successful in my weight loss. So last week I started and I weighed 18st0.5lb. My boyfriends Mum is doing this with me and she is really helpful and good inspiration. Although she has a lot less to lose than me...SHES TINY!! She cooks for both of us, eating the same as eachother really helps as were both trying to reach the same goal. Anyway I had my weigh in last wednesday and lost 4lb. Which has taken me down to 17st10.5lb. Im thinking this is a good start and to keep up the good work. Tonight I also added Xbox Kinect Your Shape into my routine. So hoping this helps to shift some extra pounds. Im feeling the burn in my arms and legs already so guessing thats a good sign. :)

So this weeks weigh in is hopefully going to be another loss and Im only -3lb away from the 1/2 stone. Gonna work hard to make it happen.

Been feeling a bit ill and sorry for myself today. Still stuck to the plan and had slimming world chips and the turkey bacon hotpot for dinner. Was going to do my kinect tonight but snuggled up in bed instead. Still feeling ill :( hope tomorrow I feel better.

So im back on it today. A bit more positive after how ill I felt yesterday. Had shreddies for breakfast, waiting for the bf to get up so we can have dinner together. Want to stick at this as I know there is a smaller more beautiful me hiding inside somewhere!

Hi Vicki, you're sounding really positive, well done you on the 4lb loss!! Thats great - good to hear you're feeling better today.
Good luck with your goals, and if we can help in any way, just ask
Tina

Hi Vicki, you're sounding really positive, well done you on the 4lb loss!! Thats great - good to hear you're feeling better today.
Good luck with your goals, and if we can help in any way, just ask
Tina

Thanks very much :) Yeah very positive today! I will do thanks :)

Glad you're feeling better :) Good luck on your plan, you can do it :D

Thanks very much, need all the encouragement I can get :) x

Today has been a bit of a lazy day so far. Only been up since about half 11 - my boyfriend works nights, comes in at 6 and wakes me up! so im always shattered! :(. Gonna have something light for breakfast/lunch as im getting weighed in tonight ! :) hopefully gonna have another loss. Ive decided Im going to have a small treat after my weigh in. Going to have 25g of Cheeselets. My fav snack which works out at 6 syns per 25g. Will give the rest of the bag to the other half :( much to my sadness. Hes able to eat what he wants when he wants.

So had my weigh in tonight and lost 3lb. So i managed to get my 1/2 stone award in just two weeks. Totally happy with my progress. Had a bit of a treat after though. Had 25g cheeselets which are 6 syns. Also went a bit mental :eek: had some doughnuts. Used my left over sins from last couple of days! So gonna say I used them, I had 67.5 left over from the week. Gonna get completely back on it after tonights treat!! Need to do something to boost weight loss as I really want to lost more than 3lb next week! Gonna start taking my boyfriends dog for walks as of tomorrow. See how I get on at the next weigh in!!

If today is anything to go by the dog walks are off. Silly animal rolled in poo! Had to get my bfs dad to clean him :( Anyway on the food side, had nimble toast and light laughing cow cheese with some marmite for breakfast. Had a mugshot followed by natural yoghurt and some fruit for dinner. Trying to add water into my daily routine. Drank 2 pints so far. My aim is 4+ per day. Also bought some lemons as I was told they help to boost weight loss if you have them throughout the day. Lets see where this gets me :)

Nice one, great loss!!! Well done, have a great day today!x

Thanks :) Its not started off too good, but ill try and make the most of the rest of the day :) x

So today I got up a bit late so decided to have a hot water and lemon to try and kick start my system. I had shreddies for breakfast/lunch and for tea Im having Fish (Sole) to be exact with Slimming world chips and mushy peas! Yum :) Going to try and fit my 4 pints of water in this afternoon! Also had a nice walk around town this afternoon.

Soooo last night I sort of let myself down! My OH got in from work at 3am and woke me up, I was starviiiiing!! So I had 25 g cheeselets which are 6 syns! Felt a bit bad after but yesterday before that I had only used 1/2 a syn! So I suppose my healthy eating during the day may have sort of cancelled that out! I hope :D! Today started off okay had 2 slices nimble with laughing cow cheese, both as healthy extras, then the OH decided he wanted to go to meadowhall in sheffield, shopping. We went to harvester as we decided it was probably the most healthy place I could have a choice past a boring baked potato! So I had flame grilled chicken, a jacket potato as my side (ironically enough) and some peas, I also had under a table spoon of BBQ dip. Trying to be good when its just sitting there is hard. I also had a salad bowl, filled it up with the freebies, carrot, beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn. I then put a bit of pasta in a basil type dressing on my plate, which im counting as maybe one syn for the dressing as I dont think it had any oil etc on. I had a brown roll at potentially 4 syns as it was really small. Then I had diet coke, which is not too bad :) I think I did really well considering all the temptation of 2 mexican restaurants (MY FAVOURITE FOOD EVER) and KFC, McDonalds etc! So tonight its salad and back on the wagon properly tomorrow. 6 1/2 Syns is quite high for me, usually under 5. The OH wants chinese tonight so I was think if im swayed of getting chicken chow mein but having it cooked in soy sauce, which I got told would make it free!! BONUS!! 6 1/2 syns it is then!! :D

Thats not so bad at all :D I love the Harvester, it is a great place, must use it more often!! :D
Happy Sunday!!

Thats not so bad at all :D I love the Harvester, it is a great place, must use it more often!! :D
Happy Sunday!!

This was the first time ive been, it was well worth the money!!

So picking up from last night, I had a chinese and asked for the chicken chow mein to be cooked in no oil and just soy sauce, and wow it tasted 10x better than it does in oil. Today didnt go too bad, had toast with laughing cow cheese for breakfast and then a mugshot for lunch. Breakfast is being counted as my HE's and mugshot was tomato so its free! Happy days!! I then gave my bfs mum a break from cooking for us and I made the turkey bacon and thyme hotpot from the slimming world book, it works out as one syn but I added more gravy granules than I should of to thicken it so counting it as 3 syns. I served it with rice and everyone ate what they were given so im assuming it was goood! :D lol. second time ive made it and it has gone down well both times. BONUS! :) Drinking some water now instead of eating as Im feeling a bit peckish but I dont want to eat anything else. Lol.

Today hasnt been too bad! Im feeling a bit negative cos im sat thinking...why cant I have a burgerrr! lol..but i need to sort myself out! :( So for breakfast I had shreddies with milk for my HE's. For lunch a I had a small cup of the hot pot I made yesterday, counting that as 2 syns. Yesterday I had a slightly bigger portion and it was 3! Just now Ive had chicken, SW chips and salad! I had the skin taken off my chicken, which im gutted about cos its my favourite part!! :( lol. Tonight im gonna drink my weight in water and flush it all away as im feeling negative!! :( really want to lose some weight this week!! :) but for some reason i think im not going too! x

Back