Enough is enough!

lindyhopper

Serial dieter!
Hi guys, I joined minimins ages ago but don't post, just read lots! I have been trying to get to grips with CD for so long it is embarassing.:eek: BUT, I have had enough. I have gained 4 stone in a year through comfort eating with depression, but am feeling better now. I am going to begin ss tomorrow, no excuses, no ifs and buts, no more stuffing my face like there is no tomorrow. Quite simply, I don't want to die early from some obesity related illness and leave my three daughters without a mum. I have to do this, I have to cure my addiction to food. I know that you are a supportive lot and there are so many success stories. When I read the blog by icemouse it made me cry and really think. I can and I will succeed at this. :)

Lindy

so what day are you on ? don't be a lurker ..........keep posting .................my posts are never long as i can't type very welll !! xx

Hiya Lindy,

Just want to let you know that you'll get all the support you need from Minimins hun. :D

You sound like you're in the right frame of mind to start ssing tomorrow, loads of determination:D

Take it one day at a time and you'll soon see the weight falling from you.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help, support, virtual hugs, anything, we're all here for you if you need it.:D

Good luck for your day 1 tomorrow:D

Hi Lindy, good luck with your restart!! I know just where your at as I lost last year with cd then put the 5 stone back on, ive been trying to get back to ssing since february and still struggle but I do try every day and know it will click back into place eventually!! You will be fine im sure and everyones here for you no matter what. Sarahxx.

Hi lindy, you will be absolutely fine, head down and eyes on the prize, keep posting on here, you are never alone with minimins x

Icemoose's blog inspired me too. Good luck for tomorrow. And start a diary and let us all encourage you and you won't be doing this alone you will have all of us to support you
Irene xx

Good luck on day 1 - come on here and post as much as you want - we'll all support you along the way. Many of us have felt how you have.

Take care.

Good luck with tomorrow. Try and keep busy the first week especially. Jump on here any time there is always someone who can support you.

So tomorrow is the day huh? This time you have your head in the right place?

Good

So think about the things that went wrong before and what will you do to stop it happening again. Plan ahead. Think of the positives. Not just about how much longer you're going to live but the positives that you will find almost immediately.

You know the first few days can be tough. Remember it gets better after that.

Post lots and let us know how you're doing :)

Hi guys, I joined minimins ages ago but don't post, just read lots! I have been trying to get to grips with CD for so long it is embarassing.:eek: BUT, I have had enough. I have gained 4 stone in a year through comfort eating with depression, but am feeling better now. I am going to begin ss tomorrow, no excuses, no ifs and buts, no more stuffing my face like there is no tomorrow. Quite simply, I don't want to die early from some obesity related illness and leave my three daughters without a mum. I have to do this, I have to cure my addiction to food. I know that you are a supportive lot and there are so many success stories. When I read the blog by icemouse it made me cry and really think. I can and I will succeed at this. :)

Lindy

Wow what has taken you so long to post, once you post you wont be able to stop.....Everytime you feel low or that you are getting cravings come online and chat away. There is always someone around and as we are all in the same boat can sympathise with each other.
I started at a huge 25st 5lbs and thought that it would take forever to get the weight off. But it is amazing and coming off quickly and steadily.

We are all here with you hun, be strong and keep posting. If you like I am on msn you can find my addy in my profile or you can pm if you need to. I am online quite a bit.
Dont feel alone, we all want to help......!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your start tomorrow, as everyone has said, take each day at a time. It is hard to start with, but once you are past this you will be fine... keep with it and keep the determination going...If you need us, give us a shout!Love

post subject

Hi Lindy, tomorrow is my big day, or at least I think it is! am meeting a CDC for the first time.....am nervous but need to do it.....I too have battled with depression, and told myself it was stupid to diet when on medication,
I have but on 3 stone in the past few years, it is the thing that is pulling me down....I am horrified if people I knew from a few years back, see me....what will they think....I truly think you can do it and will keep looking out for updates... its time for me to address this weight problem, am a little nervous, but like you, with this site and all the support it gives, I will give it ago....all the best to you:) Jay

Hi Lindy, definitely don't lurk! Everyone can help motivate, support and comfort you here. Whether you are having a good or a bad day, come on here and have a chat to everyone! You need never be alone or struggle again!!

Good luck on Day 1 tomorrow. Think positively, stay focused, imagine how fab you will feel in the summer and keep going!!

Lovely to meet you. :)

Oh guys, I am in tears, such support, I'm gobsmacked!!! Can't let you all down after all those lovely words of support. Have just had my toffee and walnut shake. Will keep you all updated, I am so desperate to succeed, if that food calls to me I will tell it to shut up!

Love Lindy :)

Hi Lindy, good luck for the rest of today! Just think this is the first day of the rest of your slim life!! xxx

Back