Enough is enough!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Last year I lost 36 lbs at SW and hit the buffers when I became quite ill. I managed to hold things steady till January but now I'm getting back to old ways, I've put a stone back on, and it HAS TO STOP!
SO I am going back to my old class tonight and getting back on track!

Oh bless you CP!

:clap: Go on Judi!!
We are all with you girl x

Good luck Judi, you will find your mojo again:)

good for you! xx

Hi Judi,
I am the same, although it was not illness that stopped me sticking to the plan but my birthday (40 - a milestone).

Congratulations for getting back on track and best wishes for sticking to it.

I am not brave enough to weigh myself yet, I feel a need a few weeks on plan to be able to face it.

Tracy

You can do it Judi!! I'm sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you are ok now and well done for deciding to get back on track :D

I've fallen off too and am just trying to get back on the wagon ;) Let us know how you get on at class tonight xx

I'm on and off the wagon like a yo-yo. Good luck Judi, you can do it!

Hey judi lovely to see you back!

Im the same as you have been lurking! I have gained and lost the same half stone for the last few months but have decided like you enough is enough! I will get back on plan! I have noticed lots of my old habits creeping back in and im determined to nip them in the butt before its to late!

If only wine didnt taste so good hey??!

Good luck tonight im sure everyone will be as pleased to see you at group as we are!! xx

Well done Judi, good luck at your class tonight, and I'm delighted that you are feeling so well again.X

Well done hun! How did class go? xxx

Back