Enough is enough!

Thanks Darcy!!!

Had one shake and one soup so far and about 2L of water.......I'm a bit hungry though and have a cracking headache already :0( x

Well day 1 is over with, now laying in bed having got in from work....

Feeling really cold and tummy is rumbling like mad, also really really tired and headachy!

I've had 2 shakes and a soup today along with 2 black coffees and around 2L of water! So not done too bad :0)

Lots of toilet trips too!!!!!!!! My bladder is obviously rubbish!

Roll on day 2.......

Jx

Hi T

Just looking at your diary and our journeys are very similar x I'm 5.2 and I've started at 12:13 this time after getting down to the 9's on ww .... Also just finished day one after falling spectacularly off the wagon over the weekend ! I'm currently at 11:12 so a bit behind you x

Keep in touch if you like :) we can do this x

Hiya TA :0) we do have very similar stats!! I'm only 2lbs under you starting at 11.10 so it would be great to follow each others progress!!!

Day two today and hungry this morning, TOTM has arrived too, three days late which is playing havoc with cravings etc.....but I'm remaining strong!!!

Had a sneaky peek this morning (as you do) and quite surprised to be honest but proper weigh in will have to wait until Monday :0)

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Jx

Totm is so rude lol but I guess there are many other benefits to being female x

Stay strong :) may the scales continue to make us smile

Hi Triage, just wanted to pop by to say good luck :)

I restarted yesterday after having nearly 4 weeks off. Before that I lost over 2 stone in 9 weeks and absolutely loved this diet. I have eaten like a pig for nearly 4 weeks now have have put on 4lbs so time to get serious again. I have at least another stone to lose still.

Good luck with your WI next Monday. I am going back to my old WI day of a Friday so will weigh in after 4 days this week. Friday is a good day for me to WI cos if I slip at the weekend I still have the rest of the week to be good before WI :D

Anyway.....good luck x

Green flecks!!!! :sick0019: what on earth are they there for???

So do you now just buy shakes and then get the bars separately?

4 sleeps to go til day 1!! can't wait :D

Jx

I believe the green/blue flecks are vitamins.....
Someone emailed Exante, and thats what they said anyway :)

The tesco bars are on offer at the moment, £3.50 for 6 bars, which works out cheaper than buying the Exante bars.
They are very similar nutritionally
I bought a soup and shake bumper pack and topped it up with Tesco bars, to make my month go longer if you know what I mean.
I dont do this every time, as I like the variation of having Exante bars for a change :)

Getting TOTM early on is a good thing ;)
Your resolve is still very strong and can cope with any food urges that you may have. 3 or 4 weeks in, it may wain slightly, and cause you to lose sight of the wagon ;)

Good luck triage
Marge
:D

Thanks Elmer and Tulip, I'm not feeling too bad this morning...

Had one of the chocolate orange bars with black coffee for breakfast and to be honest the bar was not the nicest, in fact I really didn't like it but ate it anyway...

I've just had a Marigold bullion to warm me up a little and that was very nice, I bought it whilst on LL and found it very handy when you are ready to cave in :0)

Still feeling really tired even though I had a really good nights sleep withought waking once from 11 last night til 7 this morning.

I'm waiting for ketosis and my energy surge to hurry up, I remember feeling ace on LL after the first week with loads of energy and no hunger pangs!

Like I said, had a quick peek of the scales this morning and already lost a bit so very happy (even if it is just water retention at first) keeps me motivated!

I will look good for the christmas party this year :D

Jx

Hey triage
Just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :) I restarted today after a few naughty days at 5'2.5" and 11.7 3/4 :)

Hiya Marge thanks for that :0) my willpower is good at the moment but still only day 2!!

Dust queen, we are virtually the same stats too, and I'm loving the extra quarter inches and three quarter pounds!!! Everything counts at our height/weight doesn't it!!!

Well day 2 over and done with, just forced down third pack of the day and really didn't want it with finishing work at this hour but thought I'd better for nutrition etc.....

Almost half way through the first week already!! Need to stop craving silly food items though I have to say!!! that'll be the TOTM though I'm guessing :0(

Night all x

triage999 said:
Hiya Marge thanks for that :0) my willpower is good at the moment but still only day 2!!

Dust queen, we are virtually the same stats too, and I'm loving the extra quarter inches and three quarter pounds!!! Everything counts at our height/weight doesn't it!!!

Well day 2 over and done with, just forced down third pack of the day and really didn't want it with finishing work at this hour but thought I'd better for nutrition etc.....

Almost half way through the first week already!! Need to stop craving silly food items though I have to say!!! that'll be the TOTM though I'm guessing :0(

Night all x

Lol yes yes it does ;)

Morning all,

Well thought I'd check in while I sit here on day 3 with my toffee, nut and raisin bar and black coffee!

The bar is much nicer than the Choc Orange that I ate (got poisoned by) yesterday morning thankfully!

Another day today, not sure if I'm in Ketosis at the moment or not, and it is still early days but I'm not headachy or cold today which is good, and I've stopped craving silly things.....which is unheard of as I'm still early on in TOTM.

I'm also struggling to eat my bar this morning which is ridiculous considering the small amount of food I've been consuming on TS :eek:

My man is doing it with me for a month for support bless him and he's already lost 3.5lbs in two days but I'm not weighing until next Monday! And he did announce this morning that he thinks he's in (MIXAMATOSIS) I really couldn't stop laughing....

He's been on night shifts this week and said the first two were horrendous as he was starving but last night he just didn't fancy anything at all!

Right off to clean as on two days off now before weekend working :(

Have a fab day everyone!

J x

triage999 said:
Morning all,

Well thought I'd check in while I sit here on day 3 with my toffee, nut and raisin bar and black coffee!

The bar is much nicer than the Choc Orange that I ate (got poisoned by) yesterday morning thankfully!

Another day today, not sure if I'm in Ketosis at the moment or not, and it is still early days but I'm not headachy or cold today which is good, and I've stopped craving silly things.....which is unheard of as I'm still early on in TOTM.

I'm also struggling to eat my bar this morning which is ridiculous considering the small amount of food I've been consuming on TS :eek:

My man is doing it with me for a month for support bless him and he's already lost 3.5lbs in two days but I'm not weighing until next Monday! And he did announce this morning that he thinks he's in (MIXAMATOSIS) I really couldn't stop laughing....

He's been on night shifts this week and said the first two were horrendous as he was starving but last night he just didn't fancy anything at all!

Right off to clean as on two days off now before weekend working :(

Have a fab day everyone!

J x

Oh bless him! That made me literally lol then I told oh and he laughed his head off too :) glad you are both doing well :D

Morning all!!!!!!!!

Well day 4 is here, I really struggled yesterday afternoon, I went for a coil fitting which was an experience to say the least....came out feeling a little sore and crampy and really wanted something nice to stop it, which is a first for me because I've never really associated food with making me feel better until yesterday!

So I guess I'm a comfort eater....then a trip to Sainsbury and walking past the rottisserie counter threw me into turmoil and so the cravings began!

I then picked my DD up from a football match after school and we had half hour grace before her football training session with her out of school team so we had to stop at the chippy for her as she was starving bless her!! (she really should have been a lad)

I shall say no more, but the cravings were massive, but I survived :girlpower: not one morsel crossed my lips...

So I'm sat here with my hot chocolate and coffee shake as I type and thinking about what to do today, last day off today and back to work tomorrow on three night shifts which are going to be difficult :(

My tummy was horrendously bloated on Monday after my food,alcoholfest at Butlins on the weekend, oh and TOTM but today it looks lovely and flat! (well as flat as my tum can go :rolleyes: I'm also sleeping fantastically well going all night without waking which makes a nice change!

Stood on the scales this morning and looks as though I may get a good loss come Monday so it's enough to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Hope everyone is doing well, have a great day!

Jx

I work night shifts some times too, and find that the first night is the worst with this diet.....
I find an extra pack on the first night helps :)

Oooohhhh, I shall try and refrain from that at first and see how I go!! Plus I have all these brilliant posts to read through!

Day four over and done with! Feeling really grouchy today though and craving a certain food for the last 2 days (thanks to the damn rotisserie counter in Sainsbury yesterday).....

Oh well, off to bed now, so I can't think about it anymore!! Can't I just be put into an induced sleep for three months and tube fed my packs???

G'night all x

Day four over and done with! Feeling really grouchy today though and craving a certain food for the last 2 days (thanks to the damn rotisserie counter in Sainsbury yesterday).....

Oh well, off to bed now, so I can't think about it anymore!! Can't I just be put into an induced sleep for three months and tube fed my packs???

G'night all x

Well done for sticking it out :)
yep I definitely think induced comas and drip fed vits is the way to go :)

Morning all, well day 5 is here, almost managed a whole week :0)

Jumped on the scales this morning and they are still heading in the right direction and my tum has gone down massively!!

Due to weigh on Monday morning, and aim to do monthly photos too....

It's the start of my 3 night shifts tonight since being on the plan so fingers crossed I'll cope.....

Hope you all have a brill 100% day!

Back