Enough is enough!

Thanks FF :0) feeling more positive today!!

Well started this diet with a BMI of 30+ on Monday which put me in the obese category.... now at 29.5 I'm overweight :0) sounds sooooooo much better!

Thanks carrie!!

Also I think last nights grumpiness was down to going into ketosis as today I'm not hungry and cravings have disappeared completely :0).......

Just bought a cracking outfit for my Halloween party too a short dress nurse type thing....which means I have to loose a stone now at least before 31st!!!

Good luck with tonight, I'll be popping in tomorrow to see how it went cos I have 5 nights from tomorrow :(
Great incentive the halloween costume, you'll look fab.
Writing a diary is a great motivator keeps me focussed. Hope you're both not coming down with mixamatosis, can't be healthy :p

Keep positive, Ali xx

Well one night shift down!!! Haven't checked the scales thus morning though as still in bed...

Was relatively busy last night so time flew and I didn't think about eating at all until about 5am this morning when I had my breakfast pack of vanilla with coffee...

However on waking just now I am actually really hungry!! So will have to have a pack shortly which then leaves me one to have this evening....I'm not a good sleeper on nights so packs will prob be eaten at normal daytime hours.

Hoping it's not quiet tonight and I get through it....!

Jx

Just jumped on the scales and it's a sts from yesterday which I'm a bit disappointed about....first day I haven't lost anything :0( damn nights!!!!!

I used to loose pounds on night too with no effort!

Don't be disheartened hun, if you were busy did you manage to drink loads of water? That would make a difference if you didn't.
Personally I am not going to weigh every day, as much as I am tempted I'll try to limit it to every 3 days. I know I can't go a whole week :p

Hi Triage,

I think you are doing really well.

I am just starting week 9 and I have had to stop weighing myself every day as it just makes me depressed if I havent lost anything which then makes me think is it really worth it but if you weigh yourself every 3 days instead it really gives you more of a sence of satisfaction.

I think you are doing brilliantly so keep it up!

Best wishes

****WARNING, FOOD REFERENCE****

Thanks NT and Ella!

In the grand scheme of things I've already lost a fair bit this week, and I wouldnt have lost so much doing anything else so I should be grateful for that fact...

Barely took in any water yesterday so going to try and up that today and not weigh until official WI day of Monday :p

Still getting the odd craving too at various times, just had my lunchtime pack of coffee with vanilla again and I'm not hungry at all just craving....

It's unbelievable how food is addictive as smoking I think! My craving throughout the whole week has been for rotisserie chicken from sainsbury hot counter after my visit there on Tuesday! which is not bad but I want to remain 100% TS and I know that if I give in it'll open the floodgates of (I can do this all the time) so I'm staying strong!

I'm awake ridiculously early too, just can't sleep which will make me even more weak and grouchy tonight!

Oh well, two more nights to go and then WI Monday afternoon! :rolleyes:

Jx

triage999 said:
****WARNING, FOOD REFERENCE****

Thanks NT and Ella!

In the grand scheme of things I've already lost a fair bit this week, and I wouldnt have lost so much doing anything else so I should be grateful for that fact...

Barely took in any water yesterday so going to try and up that today and not weigh until official WI day of Monday :p

Still getting the odd craving too at various times, just had my lunchtime pack of coffee with vanilla again and I'm not hungry at all just craving....

It's unbelievable how food is addictive as smoking I think! My craving throughout the whole week has been for rotisserie chicken from sainsbury hot counter after my visit there on Tuesday! which is not bad but I want to remain 100% TS and I know that if I give in it'll open the floodgates of (I can do this all the time) so I'm staying strong!

I'm awake ridiculously early too, just can't sleep which will make me even more weak and grouchy tonight!

Oh well, two more nights to go and then WI Monday afternoon! :rolleyes:

Jx

Hey triage why weigh in in the afternoon is this after sleeping because of shifts?
You are doing so well to resist :)

DustQueen said:
Hey triage why weigh in in the afternoon is this after sleeping because of shifts?

Yeah, it will be. That's what I do too when I wake up from a night shift :)

Best part of diet...no weighing...counting calories...deciding what to eat..and for me not having hubby say each day whats for dinner tonight?
I always wanted to shout I DON'T KNOW.....its so boring having to think about what to have...its lovely now...husband asks each morning Full english? I say yes please and he makes me a lovely shake made with 50% strong black coffee and water from the fridge....really look forward to it now...
keep at it it is worth it.....

Yes, as it's technically morning for me and when I am likely to see the biggest shift in weight.....

Thanks DQ!!! I am really looking forward to week 2 now.....but not looking forward to not standing on scales now til Monday afternoon!

It's sooooooooooooo addictive lol...! But today has shown that it can also knock your confidence when it shows a STS!

J x

triage999 said:
Thanks DQ!!! I am really looking forward to week 2 now.....but not looking forward to not standing on scales now til Monday afternoon!

It's sooooooooooooo addictive lol...! But today has shown that it can also knock your confidence when it shows a STS!

J x

Yeah I know that feeling I really had to stop myself this am :)

Right all three packs gone........! And on nights in two hours time, still haven't managed my water either!! Although had several coffees.....and always make my packs up to 500mls!

Gonna try n survive on water tonight as I slide into day 7......still missing food big time and feel really tired!

Not hungry just bored already and it's only week one :0(

I love cooking too, proper foodie I am! Can't even bring myself to watch one of my fav programmes 'Come dine with me'

God I hope I can stick this out.....! OH is struggling too n being a bit grumpy!

Back