Enough is enough!

Lol I think you may be developing a chicken-scales addiction missy! :) well done on the loss ;) x

hehe echo everyone else on the scales... daily weighing is the reason i keep falling off the wagon, if I eat something and see a loss I think its ok to just have that tiny bit... then the scales dont more or go up and I get the hump and give up, or if I see a really good loss midway through the week I expect too much and get down when i dont lose as much as I think I should, Im back for another restart and Im only weighing once a week but Im going to try and do every other week weigh ins as I know if i stick to the diet the weight will come off, I just need to stop obsessing with the daily weigh ins, they really do hinder me unfortunately.

Ahhhhhhh last day at work thank god!!!! Well finished off those chicken thighs yesterday!!! Cause it was like leaving one chocolate in a box, I just can't do it!!

But checked this morning and I haven't gained......although only looking at a really small loss this week! 1.5lbs if I'm lucky :0( but better than a gain or STS...!

I have bought the Atkins book and have been reading lots of info on their forum here and I think it's deffo the way forward for me post Exante!!! Can't wait to be able to cook and experiment again, there's only so much you can do with the Exante packs!!!

I will look at doing this for another month before moving onto it for the last few pounds!!! Should help my meat craving too lol!!!!!

Hope everyone has a fab day!

Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right WI day and not impressed at all with only 3/4lb loss this week taking me down to 10st 13lbs 1/4......and all because I ate a little chicken????

I was down to 10st 12lb prior to this and I'm a little concerned that if the chicken were spaced out it wouldn't of even covered an AAM week on it's own without veg etc added and it's made me technically gain a pound!!!

Am I never going to be able to eat normally again???

Day off today so going to busy myself, supposed to be AAM tonight but now feel as if I can't so OH will not be best pleased that he's going to be eating alone! He's already lost his weight in 2 weeks, I on the other hand am still struggling!

So frustrated!!!

Hope everyone has a good day

J xx

jo, dont get down chick, week 2 is always much lower as yor body is recovering from the mammoth 10lbs loss in your first week. just keep at it xx

Thanks Carrie....

I was hoping for a little more than 3/4 of a lb for virtually starving myself :cry:will persevere this week but will not be impressed if next week holds the same news....

I am determined not to weigh myself this week either!

Currently sat with hot banana and coffee....then tons of water for me and a little Autumn cleaning!

The most difficult thing for me this week is packing in the ciggies too....I gave up for 4 years only to be tempted again by one or two when I went on my girly weekend two weekends ago, and I haven't stopped since! So been smoking for four weeks now and decided today it stops!

It's amazing how quickly your body becomes re-addicted! and I've replaced one addiction (food) with another and so the circle of destruction begins again!! so I'm going to be a grumpy mess this week!!

I'm also missing the gym and haven't been for about 6 weeks now as got it into my head 'what's the point when I'm smoking'..

God I'm so negative this week :rolleyes: on the plus side my eldest daughter is away in London this week and I have the pleasure of looking after my 2 year old Grandaughter.......I'm going to be knackered!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

triage999 said:
Right WI day and not impressed at all with only 3/4lb loss this week taking me down to 10st 13lbs 1/4......and all because I ate a little chicken????

I was down to 10st 12lb prior to this and I'm a little concerned that if the chicken were spaced out it wouldn't of even covered an AAM week on it's own without veg etc added and it's made me technically gain a pound!!!

Am I never going to be able to eat normally again???

Day off today so going to busy myself, supposed to be AAM tonight but now feel as if I can't so OH will not be best pleased that he's going to be eating alone! He's already lost his weight in 2 weeks, I on the other hand am still struggling!

So frustrated!!!

Hope everyone has a good day

J xx

Oh Jo Hun that sucks I bet it's just temporary, did you check the chicken for sugar etc those rotisserie things often have sugar etc in them so be careful x
Don't worry hun you'll get a better loss this week be strong and don't let this knock you off track xxx

triage999 said:
Thanks Carrie....

I was hoping for a little more than 3/4 of a lb for virtually starving myself :cry:will persevere this week but will not be impressed if next week holds the same news....

I am determined not to weigh myself this week either!

Currently sat with hot banana and coffee....then tons of water for me and a little Autumn cleaning!

The most difficult thing for me this week is packing in the ciggies too....I gave up for 4 years only to be tempted again by one or two when I went on my girly weekend two weekends ago, and I haven't stopped since! So been smoking for four weeks now and decided today it stops!

It's amazing how quickly your body becomes re-addicted! and I've replaced one addiction (food) with another and so the circle of destruction begins again!! so I'm going to be a grumpy mess this week!!

I'm also missing the gym and haven't been for about 6 weeks now as got it into my head 'what's the point when I'm smoking'..

God I'm so negative this week :rolleyes: on the plus side my eldest daughter is away in London this week and I have the pleasure of looking after my 2 year old Grandaughter.......I'm going to be knackered!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Oh hun giving up smoking too? That's a lot to handle all at once x good luck hun x hope it goes ok x

Thanks DQ.......It's my own stupid fault starting again! And your right, it probabaly did contain sugar of some sort!!

Still think it's a little harsh gaining when eating such small amounts though regardless....hence why I am looking at Atkins! Because I'll be so fed up if I put on when I go back to eating food!

It'll give me an eating disorder..!

triage999 said:
Thanks DQ.......It's my own stupid fault starting again! And your right, it probabaly did contain sugar of some sort!!

Still think it's a little harsh gaining when eating such small amounts though regardless....hence why I am looking at Atkins! Because I'll be so fed up if I put on when I go back to eating food!

It'll give me an eating disorder..!

Yeah that's sensible def got to have a plan for refeed IMO x good luck!

Awwww Jo (((HUGS))) turn that frown upside down :)

Great news you have given up the cigs you can go to the gym now! lol

3/4 lb is a big disappointment but as DQ said the chicken could have absorbed more sugar in the cooking method, and as for OH losing weight already men usually do better than women and lose weight quicker so don't beat yourself up about it.
Think of all the exercise running around after a 2yr old.

I'm off on A/L this week it's my birthday Friday and our anniversary Sat so prob going out Fri for a meal with friends. Funny thing is I am looking forward to Friday WI cos I have chucked the scales under the bed which has made me even more determined not to cheat!

Be good and keep busy xx

Morning all!!!!!

Well after yesterday's annoyingly rubbish WI I decided to go ahead with AAM and had a Tikka mixed grill from the Indian....and 3 large glasses of dry White!!!

Yep, full on sabotage.....

Anyway, not going to dwell on the past, and not weighing now until next Monday....so can't upset myself even more :0)

On the plus side, day 2 of re-quitting the smokes!! So pat on the back for me :0)

Hope you all have a fab day!!

Jo x

Keep the faith, Jo. Remember, martahon, not sprint. Your goal date is still two months away, and an avergae of 2.5lbs a week will do it. That is acheivable....even with blips. Just keep the water wheel turning, keep exercising and keep the faith.

Thanks Big D!!! I know I shouldn't beat myself up about it too much.....but I do!

And I start panicking the closer D Day gets ad I've only got one person to let down and that's me!!!

I really need to be 100% this week, it was a roller-coaster last week after the chicken fest!!! And it was almost like giving me the green light to say 'go on, just eat' so then I ate pork on Sunday too with nothing else and no packs!!!

Soooooooooo, back to 100% today! Had choc orange bar for breakfast and going to have vanilla coffee for lunch I think!!

Also really need to focus on my water today as feeling quite peckish!!!

J x

Morning all!!!!!

Well after yesterday's annoyingly rubbish WI I decided to go ahead with AAM and had a Tikka mixed grill from the Indian....and 3 large glasses of dry White!!!

Anyway, not going to dwell on the past, and not weighing now until next Monday....so can't upset myself even more :0)

On the plus side, day 2 of re-quitting the smokes!! So pat on the back for me :0)

Jo x

Wow! look at you go! quitting the smokes and losing weight! your a better woman than me! I've turned into a right train after starting exante! I really must quit too, but I'll get comfy with the diet first.

Good luck for a lighter day ahead!

Thank's Kizzle, I haven't smoked for 4 years! My partner doesn't smoke either and I decided to have a few when I went away on a girls weekend!

What a mistake, addicted again in one weekend so really annoyed with myself!

Anyway....haven't had one for two days and keeping myself mega busy hoping the cravings will pass quickly....

I think that's why I had the wine fest last night!! Yet again replacing one addiction with another.....

No food = Start Smoking, No smoking = Drink wine, No Smoking + No Wine = Stuff ya face!! And so the viscious circle continues!!

No food = Start Smoking, No smoking = Drink wine, No Smoking + No Wine = Stuff ya face!! And so the viscious circle continues!!

Isn't that just the truth! I'm terrible for getting hooked on things! I have a really addictive personality! I rember when I cut the food booze and fags all at one go,

I ended up spending £20 on scratch cards. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm hoping I'll get addicted to being slim and drop this addiction to being fat!

Chin up girl day 2 of no cigs :wee:, Rome wasn't built in a day. Stay positive, remember why you wanted to do this 2 weeks ago. You'll get there. Like Mr D said it's a marathon not a sprint. Keep busy and pop in here for inspiration/motivation xx

triage999 said:
Morning all!!!!!

Jo x

Oh dear :) we've all done it! Normally triggered by bad scales!!
Oooo yay!! Major pat on the back!!! Well done Hun xxx

Thanks everyone :0).......If I can make it past today with no fags n food I will be over my one day blip and back on it!! Bloody difficult though.....Why is it that everything I love is bad for me??

Back