Enough is enough!

Why is it that everything I love is bad for me??

Mmmmmm million dollar question, it's just short term tho, all the nice things will still be there when you reach goal just in less quantities, and you'll hopefully enjoy them more when you know how hard you have worked to get there xx

Where are you Jo? Hope you're still OK and still focusing on Exante. I can't comment on the cigs cos I never smoked but this is harder second time around. Today I hit a wall, got through it but I'll be glad to get back to work next week and away from my kitchen!

Got to stop talking about food so it doesn't become a focus. Been knitting!!!! Baby matinee coat, finishes quicker than something bigger lol.

Look forward to seeing you back xx

Hiya NT!!! I'm here :0) just had a really, really busy day at work yesterday! Well that's an understatement really......it was manic!!

I stayed 100% though but succumbed to a ciggy!!!! Never mind...

Massive cravings again yesterday but determined to stay on track til AAM on Monday!!

Been looking after my 2 year old granddaughter too for the last 3 days which has been like a military operation!!! I couldn't go back to having small ones again....even resisted the cheesy shepherds pie I made for her and my DD!! It smelt lush!

And to think all my friends are only just having wee ones, glad I started early!!!

Two days left until finally having a weekend off! Then a couple more days at work until trip to London to see Rihanna! Mega excited, and I will be treating myself to a steak and glass of wine whilst there, sort of Atkins style.....will give it a go whilst away so I don't go completely off track!!

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Darling Daughter xx

Evening all!! Well just finished work and waiting at coach station to pick DD up after her little trip to London....she's due in at midnight so thought I'd pop in and say hi!!!

Still 100% TS, water intake is crap though! And the meat cravings are still frequent!! Hoping for a bit of a loss on Monday as been good barring AAM with wine on Mon just gone, although made myself really ill....alcohol during ketosis is a bad, bad move!!! Was up all night with bad tum.....

Just keep craving Morrisons rotisserie pork with crackling damn it!!! So I know what my AAM will be on Monday already!!

Clothes are getting looser, which is good too.....

Looking forward to a decent sleep tonight after having 2 year old granddaughter fir the last three nights!! Night time waking is not fun when I don't get a choice in the matter but it was lovely having her and was sad taking her to her other nana before work...:0(

Anyway, eyes on the coaches now as she will be here any minute hopefully!! Her mobile died so I wait with baited breath!!

Have a good night all!!!

J x

Ha ha!!! That's typical!!!!

Morning!!!! I failed miserably in the scale abstinence and jumped on this morning......I haven't lost a thing since my first week weigh in and am now almost through week 3....

But glad to say that this morning I'm another 3lbs down at 10st 11 :0) woop woop!!!

My first ultimate goal was to get down to 10st 10lbs as that's a stone off since starting and also the weight I was when I got into my first ever black dress on my hen night 13 years ago!! So, so happy this morning!!!

Have a good day all!!

Jx

Fantastic hun, it's all worth it to get the end result :wee:

Morning all!!!

Well I have the weekend off which makes a nice change, been 100% TS still but tonight I've decided to bring Mondays AAM day forward by two days so we can have a normalish family dinner together for a change!

I'm having major probs with my stomach though and keep getting diarrhoea on and off which isn't good, and I'm not ill so it's got to be Exante as nothing else has passed my lips barring a can of coke zero yesterday afternoon??!!

Down another 0.5lbs this morning so showing 11st .5lbs which means I should reach the stone barrier by Monday hopefully a week earlier than Exante predicts.....albeit I've only really lost 4lbs in 2 weeks.....I have no idea why it's slowed down so much when I've only been AAM once a week....

It really worries me for when I return to eating though as if it slows down this much with one meal a week what's it going to do when I AAM every night??

I suppose it evens out to 5lb losses per week but I'm missing the big losses already and my OH is doing so much better, in fact he's having to stop as his BMI is 23.....with a total loss of 16lbs so far!

Grrrrrrrrrr, why is it so much easier for men??!!

Hope everyone has a fab day, I'm looking forward to my Greek lamb chops with baked mediterranean vegetables! And maybe a cheeky glass of wine!

J x

Morning all, still not feeling 100% today, really don't know what's going on!!!

Had my AAM last night which was nice and perked me up a bit as was feeling really washed out and can only really put it down to the diet!

So today back on TS but haven't had first shake yet.....

Not enjoying it at all at the moment!!

So going to have shake and busy myself cleaning, 1lb gain overnight due to AAM but I'm not in a rush anymore, I'll have lost a stone in a month so I'm happy with that! Another stone to go and I'll be in the 9's, whether I can stick with Exante for another month though is anyone's guess!!!

Have a great day x

Hope you pick up soon Jo, feeling like sh!t doesn't help when you're not having as much energy intake either.

If you decide to stick it out on Exante you will be in the 9's next month, whatever you choose you will get in the 9's just not as quick.
You need to do it the way that is right for you, at the mo it is making you unwell and that's not good either :( You seem to have your head round Atkins perhaps give it a go for a couple of weeks? As long as the weight goes down do it the way it suits you.

You will get there, hope you're feeling better soon xx

I really like your posts.

Hi there, I've just joined minimins and I'm finding it all a bit confusing understand how it works.
How have you found Exante?:confused:

Well I crumbled!! I have been so rough over the weekend, feeling really lethargic, diarrhoea and nausea, shakes, clammy hot sweats and palpatations etc and to top it of I have started with horrendous acidy stuff too in my stomach and throat!

I'm not ill ill, I just don't feel at all right!

Just needed to eat something normal! So last night had egg fried rice and dried aromatic ribs which was absolutely fab!! I was gutted about taking myself our of ketosis but the feeling rough part swung in the balance and was a greater need!

After eating I felt revived, more energy, no acid and slept really well!! And this morning I feel as right as rain!!

I don't want to put it down to Exante but not had that ever before!

Anyway, WI today, 10st 12lbs so not bad considering I've eaten for England over the weekend! And only 1lb on since eating! 2lb loss thus week but I'm taking the pressure of and not rushing......

My goal is to not go back over 11st...!!!!

Back on it today, next four days will be tough getting back into ketosis!

Hope you all have a fab day xx

Hugs babe hope ur feeling better today sounds awful babe all the best for today u can do it x x

Glad the eat sorted you out and a 1lb gain the morning after is fab!

Like I said before, you need to do it the way that is right for you. If it means coming off Exante and doing it slower then for your own health and less pain it has to be.
Don't disappear tho I want to know how you get on and see pics of the halloween cossie :D

Good luck, see you on the wagon xx

I would say try to maintain for a few weeks then try Exante again, your health permitting of course :)

Back