Enough of the messing around....new targets to aim for

Throw away the chocolate digestives! Bury them deep in the bin having taken them out of the packet first.

One important question to ask yourself - will I regret it if I do this?

Ie will I regret throwing them away? - YES

Will I regret eating them? YES

So which regret would you rather have?

They've gone! Not one passed my lips.

So despite being good this week with the evil temptation of biscuits overcome a sneaky WI puts me at STS. Here's my food diary can anyone have a look and make any suggestions/comments as to why a STS? (unless I magically loose overnight). OH the same. We've done more exercise this week and drank lots of water.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-diary-food-cooked-scratch-2.html#post6259290

Well, there's nothing on there that jumps out as being 'wrong'. Do you measure HEAs, HEBs and your synned things? I'm assuming you're on EE? Are you having your 1/3 superfee? I don't do EE so I'm no expert I'm afraid! How about looking at your overall loss per month rather than per week, when you're so close to target weekly losses will no doubt slow down. Sorry I can't offer more advice.

I'm hoping for a good number tomorrow, I have been so good this week and can definitely feel a difference in my clothes (baggy bum on my jeans!).

Well, there's nothing on there that jumps out as being 'wrong'. Do you measure HEAs, HEBs and your synned things? I'm assuming you're on EE? Are you having your 1/3 superfee? I don't do EE so I'm no expert I'm afraid! How about looking at your overall loss per month rather than per week, when you're so close to target weekly losses will no doubt slow down. Sorry I can't offer more advice.

I'm hoping for a good number tomorrow, I have been so good this week and can definitely feel a difference in my clothes (baggy bum on my jeans!).

Yes we measure everything and eat easily 1/3 superfood.
My jeans are the same so not too worried about the kg figures...what a great excuse to shop too!

Back