Enough of the messing around....new targets to aim for

So far so good! How's your week going?

Well stuck to plan completely but sneaky weigh-in puts me 100grams up. We'll see tomorrow I guess - having a bad week with period maybe thats the reason. Good Luck for tomorrow x

Sunday 24 March

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal HEB1, Bacon, Egg, Brown Sauce 1 syn, 250ml skimmed milk HEA1
Lunch: Out for lunch at brother-in-law's so will make the best choices I can - there will be cheesecake though!!
Dinner: See lunch!

Exercise: Going to try the shred and see how the back holds up

Well yesterday was a complete disaster, I lost the plot completely. Oh we'll, it's done now ........ moving on

Monday 25 March

Green Day
Breakfast: 2 slices whole meal HEB1, poached eggs, 250 ml semi skimmed milk HEA1
Lunch: pasta, garlic, leeks, mushrooms, 85g lean bacon HEB2, 75g Philadelphia light HEA2
Dinner: SW chips, mushy peas

Exercise: feeling lazy so will see!

I am heading home today so can get back into my routine. Not sure what the scales will tell me on my return. Definitely wont be a loss but you never know I might achieve a STS. Whilst I haven't been sticking strictly to plan, I have eaten healthily and not snacked between meals except for the odd grape here and there. Not a nibble of chocolate has passed my lips for a week!

How are you all getting on?

Well done daisybell.

Had an ok week. Stuck to plan but apart from a bit of walking with the pram not much exercised achieved. I also don't manage any snacks and enough water but have stuck to plan 100%. Would be happy to see a small loss this week.

I've had an ok week - on the ferry yesterday for 7 hrs so only had a boiled egg and some rice pudding because the only thing they sell is toast with cheese, crisps etc AND I went for a dentist trip on the mainland, had my plate (post-braces, pre-implant) tightened and a hellish 15 minutes of drilling to replace my ceramic holding thing behind my bottom front teeth.Don't want to eat because it hurts but I'm starving. Pot of soup on.

I've had an ok week - on the ferry yesterday for 7 hrs so only had a boiled egg and some rice pudding because the only thing they sell is toast with cheese, crisps etc AND I went for a dentist trip on the mainland, had my plate (post-braces, pre-implant) tightened and a hellish 15 minutes of drilling to replace my ceramic holding thing behind my bottom front teeth.Don't want to eat because it hurts but I'm starving. Pot of soup on.

Ooh that's made my toes curl!

Hey popping by to subscribe! I have been pretty bad this week too, too much pudding... but am trying to get back on the wagon as I really want that pound off this week! And I know come Easter I will blow it all anyway! Still at least I know I'm not alone this week and you're not the only one!

Whatever the opposite of on plan is, then I am there...and then some :(
Don't give up! Pick yourself up and start back on track. How is your back?

How was your birthday? I love Olympia, I think it has the best museum I've ever visited. Hope you had great weather, Happy Birthday and Kalo Mina! x

Thank you, we had a lovely time and it was perfect 'walking round ancient site' weather.

I now need to get back in gear and sort my weight out. For the first time in 15 months I skipped weigh in yesterday, I just couldn't face the inevitable huge gain. Oh well, back on plan today!

Hope you're having a good week?

Thank you, we had a lovely time and it was perfect 'walking round ancient site' weather.

I now need to get back in gear and sort my weight out. For the first time in 15 months I skipped weigh in yesterday, I just couldn't face the inevitable huge gain. Oh well, back on plan today!

Hope you're having a good week?

Best to avoid it then and start a fresh! I have 7 apartments to clean this week (including 2 duplex) inside and out before Thursday. Hopefully it'll mean 'body magic' or it could finish me off!

Glad to hear you had a great birthday M Louise H. Climb back on that wagon today and don't look back. You've done it before so you can do it again. Remember how good it felt to report losses week after week and see the dress sizes drop?

My menu plan for the day

Bfast
Scrambled egg and baked beans, strawberries and yogurt

Lunch
Carrot and coriander soup, banana

Dinner
Pasta and mushroom sauce ( HEA Philly) broccoli and cauliflower, sugar free jelly and kiwi

Level 1 shred, 10,000 steps, 10 flights stairs

Glad to hear you had a great birthday M Louise H. Climb back on that wagon today and don't look back. You've done it before so you can do it again. Remember how good it felt to report losses week after week and see the dress sizes drop?

Level 1 shred, 10,000 steps, 10 flights stairs

Thanks daisybell - I'm on day 2 of being 100% (hardly an achievement normally, but after the last week it most definitely is!) and have managed some exercise too.

How the hell do you manage 10000 steps a day. My OH bought me a fitbit for my birthday and I've only done 4900 so far today and that's with a shred and a Davina workout done!!

Thanks daisybell - I'm on day 2 of being 100% (hardly an achievement normally, but after the last week it most definitely is!) and have managed some exercise too.

How the hell do you manage 10000 steps a day. My OH bought me a fitbit for my birthday and I've only done 4900 so far today and that's with a shred and a Davina workout done!!

Well done for two good days. They add up!

10,000 steps is aspirational and I achieve that one day in three on average. I will near the sea so often go for a long walk along the beach. When this is added to a session of shred (1000 steps) and pottering about the house, I reach 10k.

Well done for two good days. They add up!

10,000 steps is aspirational and I achieve that one day in three on average. I will near the sea so often go for a long walk along the beach. When this is added to a session of shred (1000 steps) and pottering about the house, I reach 10k.

Finished on 7108 yesterday!

Back