Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Epic Diet Fail

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by yayhelen, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. yayhelen

yayhelen Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh dear, let me tell you a story it goes like this...

Chocolate, champagne, macdonalds, eggs on toast g'n't, fajitas, chocolate eclaire, beer.... need I go on....

I was doing very well! Had got one whole weekend out the way without failing and then there was saturday.... and today.... OMG

Back on it tomorrow just hope I haven't messed it up too much :( I suck!! On the plus side did a 4 mile walk today (too little, to late?!)

*sigh*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsMuppet

MsMuppet Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ..."Chocolate, champagne, macdonalds, eggs on toast g'n't, fajitas, chocolate eclaire, beer.... "

i drooled whilst reading that ! not a good sign eh LOL

just forget about it hun and move on....we all have crap days ;)...tomorrow is another day and like you said, at least you did a 4 mile walk, that's brill :D ...i did about 40 metres today ...couch to fridge, fridge to couch, etc etc LOL

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Don't beat yourselves up, its just a bump in the road and like you say back on it and off we go..... we are only human after all and I also drooled :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: oh well

5. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    See it as a slight blip and start again today, it's so hard to be good all the time! I caved in at weekend, went on a night out and said I'd drive to stop myself from having too much vino and walked by Greggs and couldn't resist a pasty! I dread to think how many calories was in it but it was bloody lovely!! Today is a new day!

6. yayhelen

yayhelen Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes, you are all right of course. I just need to face it that I cannot drink and diet at the same time. The minute I have a drink my will power goes and I start eating crap and then eat more crap to get over my hangover.

Diet sucess = no booze, what a shame I do so like a drink!

Thanks for the words of encouragement all. I am back on it today - with a vengance! I will suceed!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.