Epic Diet Fail

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by yayhelen, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. yayhelen

yayhelen Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh dear, let me tell you a story it goes like this...

Chocolate, champagne, macdonalds, eggs on toast g'n't, fajitas, chocolate eclaire, beer.... need I go on....

I was doing very well! Had got one whole weekend out the way without failing and then there was saturday.... and today.... OMG

Back on it tomorrow just hope I haven't messed it up too much :( I suck!! On the plus side did a 4 mile walk today (too little, to late?!)

*sigh*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsMuppet

MsMuppet Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ..."Chocolate, champagne, macdonalds, eggs on toast g'n't, fajitas, chocolate eclaire, beer.... "

i drooled whilst reading that ! not a good sign eh LOL

just forget about it hun and move on....we all have crap days ;)...tomorrow is another day and like you said, at least you did a 4 mile walk, that's brill :D ...i did about 40 metres today ...couch to fridge, fridge to couch, etc etc LOL

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Don't beat yourselves up, its just a bump in the road and like you say back on it and off we go..... we are only human after all and I also drooled :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: oh well

5. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    See it as a slight blip and start again today, it's so hard to be good all the time! I caved in at weekend, went on a night out and said I'd drive to stop myself from having too much vino and walked by Greggs and couldn't resist a pasty! I dread to think how many calories was in it but it was bloody lovely!! Today is a new day!

6. yayhelen

yayhelen Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes, you are all right of course. I just need to face it that I cannot drink and diet at the same time. The minute I have a drink my will power goes and I start eating crap and then eat more crap to get over my hangover.

Diet sucess = no booze, what a shame I do so like a drink!

Thanks for the words of encouragement all. I am back on it today - with a vengance! I will suceed!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.